Winner gets to stroke Steed's beard.

394
😳 1
69
7
Need to change this game. The person who gives the first serious guess wins a Audi RS.
seasider wrote:Need to change this game. The person who gives the first serious guess wins a Audi RS.
False. 
411
412
seasider wrote:Need to change this game. The person who gives the first serious guess wins a Audi RS.
2 strokes of Steeds beard would have been fine but since the stakes have been raised, I'll go 500 
595 Seasiders 

Today's attendance at Portman Road is 19,503, with 498 of those from Blackpool.

seasider wrote:

Today's attendance at Portman Road is 19,503, with 498 of those from Blackpool.

Either me @ 497 out or Chesh @2 out . 

Tie break question.

What was the score the last time we played Ipswich? 

Magic147 wrote:

Tie break question.

What was the score the last time we played Ipswich? 

7?
Magic147 wrote:

Tie break question.

What was the score the last time we played Ipswich? 

The Super bowl!