- But nice to see a Town team going for the win at the end rather than settling for the point in their pocket

- Agreed. That was a decent game to watch. Blackpool good on the break. Thought we were ok today but not dominant.

- Well said. I really enjoyed it today. The positives far outweighed the negatives. I thought we played pretty well and when we upped the pace at times Blackpool found it difficult to live with us.

- I’m seeing a lot of negativity and not ideal to draw and let Wycombe get 5 points clear, but Blackpool have good players and we’re very well drilled, defending in lines and hitting us on the break.

- Plenty of energy but not a ton of quality. Thought we were the better side marginally overall and we were bossing the second half before their joke of a penalty. 

-  “The Blackpool fan was impressed by Town, albeit felt we lacked some physicality” LOL. This from a fan of a team that literally dived for their goal, fell at the slightest touch and needed three players to scythe down Jackson? Blackpool are an absolute sh1thouse team on that showing, deserve nothing.

- We had a good first 15 mins and ended well but struggled to break down a decent Blackpool team. They caught us on the break a few times. Donacien and Garbutt were our best players.

-  Wow... poor defending to let KaiKai get in that position but never a penalty.

- It was a silly challenge. The guy threw himself over- but it looked very much like a foul in the first place which ought to have been given- but wasnt until he fell over. 

- With their defensive stats I thought at 2-1 that was probably it. Very impressed with us taking the game to them from there.

- Blackpool are no pushovers. They’ve lost one more than us. By all accounts we played ok.

- Feels like a point dropped, but Blackpool were no mugs. Given there were only 500 of them, their fans were an impressively noisy bunch!

- Also their second goal was a clear dive and the first goal...are we just ignoring head injury rules now? Ridiculous referee, how he’s allowed to officiate the championship too is beyond me.

"“The Blackpool fan was impressed by Town, albeit felt we lacked some physicality” LOL. This from a fan of a team that literally dived for their goal, fell at the slightest touch and needed three players to scythe down Jackson? Blackpool are an absolute sh1thouse team on that showing, deserve nothing."

Strange how there's always one that appears to have been watching a different game.

Swear filter nonces.