So, what have I missed? Last two months.

I’ve posted this in General but I’ll take on and off the pitch. People, places, things and events. Go...

We got Wed on the 5th Nov. Fireworks for free every year to celebrate. Not sure if that makes me clever or tight? 😂

Buried my dog of nearly 14 years on the 9th Nov. 

Might be getting sacked this week because I’ve got a doctors note to say I need to use the toilet in the morning at work. Yes, you read that correct. If we shit first thing in the morning we need to clock out & lose 15 mins pay. 

Leesthedaddy wrote:

We got Wed on the 5th Nov. Fireworks for free every year to celebrate. Not sure if that makes me clever or tight? 😂

Might be getting sacked this week because I’ve got a doctors note to say I need to use the toilet in the morning at work. Yes, you read that correct. If we shit first thing in the morning we need to clock out & lose 15 mins pay. 

Strewth 😮Just shit on the floor in work and save yourself a few quid👍

I don't think anyone can beat Lee's action packed couple of months. 

Where have you been Munkle?

seasider wrote:

I don't think anyone can beat Lee's action packed couple of months. 

Where have you been Munkle?

That there London😮
Not seen Whits post for while. Hope he is ok. 
seasider wrote:Not seen Whits post for while. Hope he is ok. 
He's still typing his latest post I think. 
Magic147 wrote:He's still typing his latest post I think. 
In his John Motson coat😂

Well, We’ve just moved house and reckon this one might be worth as much as Tangerinenick’s garage!!!!

My little lad has just past trials to play Ice hockey for GB at U9’s age, he’s 7, and he also plays for Manchester Storm at U9’s and U11’s. We’re off to play a tournament next year in Detroit but we’re currently looking for a Sponsor..... thinking of asking BFC. I don’t know why but each child has to be sponsored???

I dislocated my thumb the other day itching my nuts.

Q couldn’t pick a winner in a one horse race.

Hero wrote:I don’t know why but each child has to be sponsored???
Pay for the trip?

Welcome back, mate, hope the shows went well. 

Magic147 wrote:

Welcome back, mate, hope the shows went well. 

Shows went well thanks mate. They were a solid 4 stars.

In answer to Seasider’s question, I’ve just been really busy and football has taken a back seat. Everything has gone a bit mad - I produced a film with Emma Thompson, then was in a couple of plays. Now I’m writing a new film and I’ve been cast to star in a feature film next year.

I’m on my hols in China at the moment and other than the radio show and writing, I’ve got December off so looking forward to that.

Nanny Mcphee and the Big Bang, I can't wait for that one! 😂
Magic147 wrote:Nanny Mcphee and the Big Bang, I can't wait for that one! 😂
Not quite that marketing budget 😏
When can we watch it? 
Magic147 wrote:When can we watch it? 
Soon. It’s only a short film but we could turn it into a feature.
munkle wrote:

Shows went well thanks mate. They were a solid 4 stars.

In answer to Seasider’s question, I’ve just been really busy and football has taken a back seat. Everything has gone a bit mad - I produced a film with Emma Thompson, then was in a couple of plays. Now I’m writing a new film and I’ve been cast to star in a feature film next year.

I’m on my hols in China at the moment and other than the radio show and writing, I’ve got December off so looking forward to that.

How dare you do all those things that many people only dream of doing instead of posting on this internet forum!
TheSteed wrote:How dare you do all those things that many people only dream of doing instead of posting on this internet forum!
Quit your job and fuck around for a living. It’s liberating!
munkle wrote:Quit your job and fuck around for a living. It’s liberating!
Enjoy every minute mate.
cannabis has been ok'd to be given through the NHS alledgedly while you have been away 
The Outcast wrote:cannabis has been ok'd to be given through the NHS alledgedly while you have been away 
Sooner it’s totally decriminalised the better!
It must be hard performing plays in China. Do you play a sort of big, bad, western goblin type of character that everyone throws rotten veg at?
Leesthedaddy wrote:

'Workers rights', eh. 😂

The Outcast wrote:cannabis has been ok'd to be given through the NHS alledgedly while you have been away 
One step closer to common sense. 
Hero wrote:It must be hard performing plays in China. Do you play a sort of big, bad, western goblin type of character that everyone throws rotten veg at?
I’m always the romantic lead 😉
munkle wrote:I’m always the romantic lead 😉
Is that lead as in Pb?😮
munkle wrote:I’m always the romantic lead 😉
Brokeback Mountain???
Hero wrote:Brokeback Mountain???
I told you you’re obsessed with this type of thing 😮Its getting worrying now😮
Qblock2019 wrote:I told you you’re obsessed with this type of thing 😮Its getting worrying now😮
You see what you want to see Q lad.