The club should get involved and offer some discounts on their over priced stock! I know they don't have to as they have no 'competition' but would encourage sales.
seasider wrote:The club should get involved and offer some discounts on their over priced stock! I know they don't have to as they have no 'competition' but would encourage sales.
That'd be nice after the amount I spent when we got back last season.

A survey has reviled that over 90% of items listed are the same price or dearer than at some other point this year. 

What ever happened to the good old British Boxing Day sales? 😎

That, and they are blatantly getting rid of old stock ready for new stuff coming out.

I bought a new pair of Adidas trainers for £21 but think this was just a normal sale and nothing to do with the frenzy that is Black Friday.

Wife's mother bought this. She needed a new tablet so I recommended this as was in the Black Friday sale and just within her budget of £150. 

https://www.currys.co.uk/gbuk/computing/tablets-and-ereaders/tablets/samsung-galaxy-tab-a-10-1-tablet-2019-evo-plus-microsd-memory-card-smart-cover-bundle-32-gb-black-10201538-pdt.html

I think if you were going to buy something regardless of being Black Friday, it can be good!

Also bought the Amazon Dot thingy as a Christmas present for someone. £22 when normally £40 is pretty good. Having said that £40 is over priced for what they do.

seasider wrote:

I bought a new pair of Adidas trainers for £21 but think this was just a normal sale and nothing to do with the frenzy that is Black Friday.

Wife's mother bought this. She needed a new tablet so I recommended this as was in the Black Friday sale and just within her budget of £150. 

https://www.currys.co.uk/gbuk/computing/tablets-and-ereaders/tablets/samsung-galaxy-tab-a-10-1-tablet-2019-evo-plus-microsd-memory-card-smart-cover-bundle-32-gb-black-10201538-pdt.html

I think if you were going to buy something regardless of being Black Friday, it can be good!

Also bought the Amazon Dot thingy as a Christmas present for someone. £22 when normally £40 is pretty good. Having said that £40 is over priced for what they do.

I’ve just bought a echo dot 3rd gen for £22. They’ve been £34 on Amazon for a few months. Would have paid that , but just waited to see if it would go down further. Some of amazon’s own products are cheaper like kindle and fire tv too.
tangerinejezza wrote:I’ve just bought a echo dot 3rd gen for £22. They’ve been £34 on Amazon for a few months. Would have paid that , but just waited to see if it would go down further. Some of amazon’s own products are cheaper like kindle and fire tv too.
The new Fire 10 inch tablet is a great price. £94 reduced from £150. Just not sure about having an Amazon tablet mainly because of the apps. Doubt can get every day apps such as banking.

Just bought a Ginsters sausage roll for 30p.

Still in date for another 6 hours as well. 

BOOM