Here's a link to the formal club announcement about the fans' flags initiative. If you have a flag you'd like displayed please send an image and dimensions to slo@blackpoolfc.co.uk as well.

https://www.blackpoolfc.co.uk/news/2019/november/flying-the-flags/

Think our flag is ruled out which is a shame.  Can you confirm Steve?

The flags are to be either gifted or loaned to BFC for the season and must not contain any political, defamatory or offensive language, or advertise any websites or commercial entity.
Think it would be better in the North as well. Will end up with a dotted few in the North and South and won't have the desired effect. 
I'm sure the club will let you, I reckon the website restriction is to stop businesses advertising not fan sites. 
That's what I am hoping but don't want to waste my time going to Bloomfield only to be told go away oh lanky one.
seasider wrote:That's what I am hoping but don't want to waste my time going to Bloomfield only to be told go away oh lanky one.

You’re not dealing with the Oystons now. Our club would never use insults.

Tut tut, you bald twat.

Do you mind, trying to do chores as City are playing. 
seasider wrote:Do you mind, trying to do chores as City are playing. 
Yeah sorry, Forgot you’re housebound when footy is on!

I’ve spoken with the club, who recognise there may be an issue with older flags not being fire-retardant or certified. We don’t want to exclude iconic and nostalgic flags and banners on this score, so I suggest you bring them in anyway and the club will treat them with a fire-retardant to make them compliant for display in the stadium.

SLO_BFC wrote:

I’ve spoken with the club, who recognise there may be an issue with older flags not being fire-retardant or certified. We don’t want to exclude iconic and nostalgic flags and banners on this score, so I suggest you bring them in anyway and the club will treat them with a fire-retardant to make them compliant for display in the stadium.

Wow, I can’t believe the club we’ve actually got now. I’m so proud.
Hero wrote:Wow, I can’t believe the club we’ve actually got now. I’m so proud.
It’s like they care?! I don’t trust it... 😉
In case anyone is wondering, our flag will not be displayed due to the website link to this forum. It's a shame as we are not exactly advertising Preston season tickets; we are indirectly promoting the club. Rules are rules though and just have to accept it.
gaffer tape?
Lose a bit of interest as that was the whole point so people could see it was a BHS flag. Suppose the top bit says Back Henry Street. Would just look a bit shit with some of it masked out.