Why can't people behave. No need for a punch though!

That steward probably won't be working at Bloomfield Road again. 

Think he was probably wound up, and would have got away with it in the past.

Different times.

I suppose that's what passes for a major incident these days. Bit of a scuffle, wound-up steward slightly over reacts to a little shit barging through.
Dont know the backstory but it was a kid for fucks sake!  Steward could've easily  had him under control absolutely no need to sucker punch him in that way.  As soon as the lad realised he was going nowhere he gave up straight away and then that nob throws a punch on the blindside.  Inexcusable imo.

I see it as an instinctive reaction from the steward to being shoved by the 'kid' as he started to turn his back. I actually think there's not much to it, but with everything being filmed and the outrage culture it fuels, I doubt this is the last we'll hear of it. 

Me these days :  How many were shot?  Less than 5.  Fuck it, pass the turkey.

If this was a security guard at a school gate doing this would your opinion change? Or if it was a group of young lads punching a steward in the face??
Absolute shithouse trick. There was no need to punch the kid. The look on the hi-vis cunts face when he realises he's being filmed says it all. Coward
The kid's acting like a dickhead, the steward is a wanker. Both can be true. 
Magic147 wrote:The kid's acting like a dickhead, the steward is a wanker. Both can be true. 
That’s what I can see.

Even made Sky Sports

https://www.skysports.com/football/news/11728/11872402/blackpool-launch-investigation-after-video-of-steward-punching-fan-appears-online

Hope the steward gets done for assault, thats fucking bang out of order.
Even if the lad was being dick, not sure why you would react like that.
He won’t do it again though. No excuse but I know where he’s coming from with some of the Shit you have to take off the young yin’s nowadays. I would have just pinned him against the wall by the throat I have done it before and would do it again. But must admit he should not have hit him like that 
blackpool ger wrote:He won’t do it again though. No excuse but I know where he’s coming from with some of the Shit you have to take off the young yin’s nowadays. I would have just pinned him against the wall by the throat I have done it before and would do it again. But must admit he should not have hit him like that 

That's exactly what I meant Ger.  In his line of work restraint has to be the 1st choice of action, and only striking in self defense. Theres no arguing the lads no saint but it only takes one punch when someones not expecting it and it could be a whole other story!  

He could have easily been shoved out of the crowd and dealt with on his own.

No , definitely shouldn’t have punched him like that, but we don’t see what lead up to that incident. Something must have happened pre recording otherwise he wouldn’t be filming. But as Chesh says, it could have been handled a lot better. 

CheshireSeasider wrote:

That's exactly what I meant Ger.  In his line of work restraint has to be the 1st choice of action, and only striking in self defense. Theres no arguing the lads no saint but it only takes one punch when someones not expecting it and it could be a whole other story!  

He could have easily been shoved out of the crowd and dealt with on his own.

I think we are all saying the same Chesh. These guys will have their sia badges so they have been trained so what he has done is snapped which could have had terrible consequences as it only takes one punch. He will be sacked from the company he works for and lose his badge but most of these guys do it as a bit of extra dosh so won’t effect him that much. It’s now a question if he will be charged with it and I don’t think he will.  I have seen worse than that in the past 😇😇😂😂
Where's the vid gone?
Tower_Power wrote:Where's the vid gone?
First post in this thread. Just played it.