It’s one big fuck off con. 

Apparently only 1 n 20 (5%) of deals are actually of any reduction compared to other times with most things being old stock or earlier versions that need clearing out. 

That said, I just bought last weekend (that’s enough to indicate the scale of the con) a 3rd gen echo Dot for £22 & a 4th gen fire stick for £29. I’m more than happy with the price but I doubt it has fuck all to do with Black Friday? I recon they will still cost the same next year?

Amazon do sales throughout the year on their devices. This is just another one. It's one big hype but you can find a good deal if you were going to buy it in any case. 

Got some Adidas trainers for 21 quid and usually 60 quid. I know probably over stocked and want to reduce but it worked for me so not arsed. 

I reckon Hero insists on paying the original price, refusing to be cheapened by such Americanised bollocks. 
Magic147 wrote:I reckon Hero insists on paying the original price, refusing to be cheapened by such Americanised bollocks. 
Ha Ha, I recon he actually prefers to pay more. 
Just got some shoes from Next. Was going to get some for my birthday but saw some for £12 reduced from £45. I can now swap shoes for FIFA on my birthday list.
Don’t impulse buy. If you want something then buy it. If it can wait then the January sales might be better. 
seasider wrote:

Amazon do sales throughout the year on their devices. This is just another one. It's one big hype but you can find a good deal if you were going to buy it in any case. 

The echo dot hasn’t been £22 all year, I’ve been after one and watching the price for the last six months. Got mrs jezza a new kindle as her last one broke. They are cheaper this week than they have been. 

Agree. I would like to think my purchases are more calculated than impulse :)

I am sure when they all turn up and they don't fit or I don't like them, then it will be considered a bad day and I've been sucked into it!

Not been a con for me. Had my eyes on a TV & Bluetooth speaker for months. Bought both this weekend & saved £300 on the TV & £179 on the speaker. 
Tight arsed Lancashire bastards😮
coinslot wrote:Not been a con for me. Had my eyes on a TV & Bluetooth speaker for months. Bought both this weekend & saved £300 on the TV & £179 on the speaker. 
Nice work!!
Every Summer, I buy a new pair of Toms espadrilles. Really comfy and great for padding around London. I wear them every day of Summer until they fall apart. They’re 1/3 off for Black Friday so I’ve bought 2 pairs - won’t wear them for another 8 months but great value.
munkle wrote:Every Summer, I buy a new pair of Toms espadrilles. Really comfy and great for padding around London. I wear them every day of Summer until they fall apart. They’re 1/3 off for Black Friday so I’ve bought 2 pairs - won’t wear them for another 8 months but great value.
Does the padding fall out if you stay on the tube too many stops? 

They were doing Black Friday in Milan. My missus got this little coat for £3150 and it should have been £4650.

That city is bonkers.

P.S. That was back street local shite too. I couldn’t afford city centre.

Legend. 
Hero wrote:

They were doing Black Friday in Milan. My missus got this little coat for £3150 and it should have been £4650.

That city is bonkers.

P.S. That was back street local shite too. I couldn’t afford city centre.

They saw you coming a mile off😮
Qblock2019 wrote:They saw you coming a mile off😮
Probably, I staggered like fuck after all those Vinos.