Who's off next week then?

Should I go to the trouble of booking one of the Fylde Coast's glorious establishments or are you fucking fannies going to fucking can't out as usual? 

Doing my best to get a babysitter but it will only be for whilst the game on. Unfortunately City are at home to United as well 🎻

Got my babysitter sorted.

It's the wife. 

Twins 18th 
tangerinejezza wrote:Twins 18th 
Fleetwood (H) 
I’ll be out mate 
Magic147 wrote:Fleetwood (H) 
Twins 18th
I'll be out for a bit mate.

The reason I’m out here & working over the weekend is because the customer wanted me for 5 days in their factory. Xmas is coming & the spare parts only came in this week, so, believe me when I tell you, I’ll be there on Saturday as my trip to the US was put forward to make sure I’m home in time for the Fleetwood game. Not that my employer realises that. 

Me, Wife, kids, Dad & Dads mate will all be playing out Saturday. 

Where’s the party we can gatecrash it  😂

tangerinejezza wrote:Twins 18th 

CheshireSeasider wrote:I'll be out for a bit mate.
What times your train 5.10 😂😂 Book a double room with Magic  and stay over I’ll explain to your Mrs we always got on well 😂
blackpool ger wrote:What times your train 5.10 😂😂 Book a double room with Magic  and stay over I’ll explain to your Mrs we always got on well 😂
I walked in to that didnt I 😂😂
So far only 4.Usual BHS turn out what a waste of time 
blackpool ger wrote:So far only 4.Usual BHS turn out what a waste of time 

I represent 6 or maybe 7 if Leeron comes. 

It will be before the game & not after though. 

The usual. I've cancelled one of my kids' birthdays and sold a TV to make it as well.

Wankers. 

Man Utd v Man city and the rematch in the boxing we will need to find a pub showing the boxing 
blackpool ger wrote:Man Utd v Man city and the rematch in the boxing we will need to find a pub showing the boxing 

A strip club showing the boxing.

If we’re doing it, we’re doing it right!

Hero wrote:

A strip club showing the boxing.

If we’re doing it, we’re doing it right!

I'll bring some change. 
Magic147 wrote:I'll bring some change. 
Change??? These aren’t Yorkshire Strippers.
Ha Ha
Magic had it right.
I hope to fuck Iam better; so fucking I'll at the minute.
You fucking better be. You have to be there 
So how many have we got before the game 3 or 4? and looks like just me after the game😂😂 Good job I like my own company 

Straight there and out for me. 1 year old is very clingy and need to keep the babysitting to a minimum. Just unfortunate it's fallen on the same day as the Manchester derby 😉

I'm there before and for a couple after. Staying at the old man's and I've promised to give him a snooker lesson. 
I can’t see 77 coming he’s got the man flu. I see ska face are at the Layton concert hall I may go up to that if no one else is staying out 

Tried to buy tickets whilst in New York airport but struggled to do it. 

On the M6 now so I’ll go to club shop later today.  I need a few hours kip first. M

blackpool ger wrote:I can’t see 77 coming he’s got the man flu. I see ska face are at the Layton concert hall I may go up to that if no one else is staying out 
Just needs a mop and apron now.

Will be in BC before match and train home is 19:30 to try and get home in time for boxing.  

Where you thinking of drinking?  If BC I need a quicker route to blackpool north than my last attempt, took me nearly an hour on foot 😂😂