A superb second half comeback with 3 goals in 5 minutes and a brace for MOTM Nathan Delfouneso saw the Seasiders march on to round 3 of the FA Cup. Hear from new CEO Ben Mansford and meet some crazy Norweigan Seasiders.

πŸ‘πŸ‘

Crazy Norwegians!

Good video that. Don't focus on a negative as Nuttall did brilliant for our equaliser but needs to sharpen up. That effort where he was through on goal but took eternity to shoot allowing the defender to get back. That's the probably with high price tags, every negative gets highlighted which is a tad unfair but he shouldn't be allowing the Maidstone defender to make that recovery tackle.

I actually think Nuttall has a lot of potential. I do say in the video "he's a great player" which maybe should have "at times" after it. Something wasn't quite right in the beginning and I see many don't like him but I think he will eventually start to shine.

If you watch all the 2nd half clips there's quite a lot of him doing good things. It may be controversial but I do kinda like him hope he goes on to get plenty of goals tbh

Good to hear Lee
It was nice to see Joe Nuttall smiling after his debut goal and he is starting to look less hyper and more relaxed on the pitch now, which is good to see. We are missing Gnands but it’s good that The Nutt is getting a good run in the team in his absence. 
Be interesting to see if he keeps his place on Saturday. Can't see it.