Thread for all you to congratulate each other and otherwise bask in the glory of victory, then us decent human beings can get on with things.

Mark Steel's reaction was best I think.. "Let me be gracious. All the people celebrating now are the most entitled, embittered, sneering nasty selfish racist foul fuckwits. I’d still rather be with the decent people, however gutted they are, than be you for a second." 

He's a star man 

Getting Brexit done 

His name is Boris Johnson

And the polls he fucking won

It’s done and dusted! There’s nothing we can do about it for 5 years. 

Where did 5 years come from anyway? I always thought 4 was the Max?

In the words of Bally, who I’m sure will be on here before long,

Tory Cunt. 

No Broadband. Let's riot. 

seasider wrote:

He's a star man 

Getting Brexit done 

His name is Boris Johnson

And the polls he fucking won

Once a tory cunt, always a tory cunt.

Fucking Bellend

Bally wrote:

Once a tory cunt, always a tory cunt.

Fucking Bellend

I knew that would get you 😁

Didn't vote Tory for the record. My wife's side of the family have always voted Labour but swung to Conservative because of Brexit. Sad that they had to that but people can't be arsed with another referendum. Blackpool South proved this. 

Even without Brexit, I bet Conservatives still would have won. 

Only about 54% of Blackpool south bothered to vote :( but I will say this in the few days since they won racism has ramped up. I've had several comments made to me about my skin colour and that I should be thrown out of the country. I've had racist abuse regularly before bjt this feels new it has more vitriol and venom in the words, verging on anger. It isnt a pleasant feel g to leave the house at the moment

A lot of bitterness here. You can't complain, Labour as good as handed the victory to Conservative, put the blame where it lies.

EagleDay wrote:

A lot of bitterness here. You can't complain, Labour as good as handed the victory to Conservative, put the blame where it lies.

The blame lies with all the small minded right wing racist cunts who voted for another racist cunt called Boris because he promised to get their Brexit done. The same cunts are convinced that leaving the EU will stop the flow of immigration by closing our borders. I'm sure that if the polls had been closer in the last week there would have even been talk of repatriation coming from the Tory camp.

Like it or not, for me, this was effectively a second referendum. 

Labour stands for everything I am. I’m a skint bloke from poor shitty Blackpool earning a few quid more than minimum trying to hold together a young family. 

BUT!!!!

The promises your mate made were wild, so far out & no way in a million years could he deliver on them all. 

It was just too far stretched for me & that’s why I lost all trust. 

A leftie screams for democracy & that’s what just happened!

Tory will have a negative land slide next time out but for now, the people think Jezza is bonkers & I agree 

I’m not so sure if Boris won or your mate gave it away?

Bally wrote:The blame lies with all the small minded right wing racist cunts who voted for another racist cunt called Boris because he promised to get their Brexit done. The same cunts are convinced that leaving the EU will stop the flow of immigration by closing our borders. I'm sure that if the polls had been closer in the last week there would have even been talk of repatriation coming from the Tory camp.
Completely agree. Such a shame they’ve got in.
Leesthedaddy wrote:

Like it or not, for me, this was effectively a second referendum. 

Labour stands for everything I am. I’m a skint bloke from poor shitty Blackpool earning a few quid more than minimum trying to hold together a young family. 

BUT!!!!

The promises your mate made were wild, so far out & no way in a million years could he deliver on them all. 

It was just too far stretched for me & that’s why I lost all trust. 

A leftie screams for democracy & that’s what just happened!

Tory will have a negative land slide next time out but for now, the people think Jezza is bonkers & I agree 

I’m not so sure if Boris won or your mate gave it away?

Lost trust in Corbyn for being (too?) ambitious, but have trust in a verifiable liar who literally runs away from tough situations?

Perfectly reasonable.

TheSteed wrote:

Lost trust in Corbyn for being (too?) ambitious, but have trust in a verifiable liar who literally runs away from tough situations?

Perfectly reasonable.

I think they’re all lying cunts but for me, Jezza said all the right things, honestly, I wish what he said would happen but I’m not stupid enough to think he would be able to deliver. 
Bally wrote:The blame lies with all the small minded right wing racist cunts who voted for another racist cunt called Boris because he promised to get their Brexit done. The same cunts are convinced that leaving the EU will stop the flow of immigration by closing our borders. I'm sure that if the polls had been closer in the last week there would have even been talk of repatriation coming from the Tory camp.

If realistic promises had been made, Labour may have stood a chance. And please explain what is racist about controlled immigration, or are you saying that every nation that operates such a system is racist?

Leesthedaddy wrote:I think they’re all lying cunts but for me, Jezza said all the right things, honestly, I wish what he said would happen but I’m not stupid enough to think he would be able to deliver. 
Did I ?? 
tangerinejezza wrote:Did I ?? 

Jezza Corbyn. 😂😂

Ball Bags mate. 

Leesthedaddy wrote:

Jezza Corbyn. 😂😂

Ball Bags mate. 

🤣🤣🤣🤣
I had the NHS as getting gutted first on my sweepstakes, turns out it was the BBC. Here's me thinking it was Boris's main propaganda arm.
EagleDay wrote:

If realistic promises had been made, Labour may have stood a chance. And please explain what is racist about controlled immigration, or are you saying that every nation that operates such a system is racist?

Controlled immigration panders to racists, because they are too thick to understand we already have it.
Just not as controlled as they would like it. Half the cunts that voted Brexit expected Jack Boots and Round-up trucks the morning after. Probably went to bed knowing the result and wondering if Abdul would be open in the morning so they could get their copy of The Sun and Daily Mail
Bally wrote:Just not as controlled as they would like it. Half the cunts that voted Brexit expected Jack Boots and Round-up trucks the morning after. Probably went to bed knowing the result and wondering if Abdul would be open in the morning so they could get their copy of The Sun and Daily Mail

A real dystopian fantasy you have there, Bally.

The ability from the left or centrists to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory is astounding. We have a filthy lying conman clown as president and the democrats are holding a circular firing squad finding new ways to lose again.

The problem we have in both countries is that the right are just smarter.

That said, I think I'm in love with AOC. 

Corbyn and Abbott won it for the Tory party. Selfish twats the pair of them. I didn't / couldn't vote. If I could have voted I wouldn't have voted for Hunt. I would have voted for the green party.
Tangerinenick wrote:Corbyn and Abbott won it for the Tory party. Selfish twats the pair of them. I didn't / couldn't vote. If I could have voted I wouldn't have voted for Hunt. I would have voted for the green party.

Problem is most of the losers won't accept that.

Great win for us, but there are challenges ahead.  Boundary Review will go on the books now, FTPA repealed as well, I expect. 
Will Boris turn out to be as big a cunt as the last Tory to get such a landslide?
Tangerinenick wrote:Will Boris turn out to be as big a cunt as the last Tory to get such a landslide?
Hopefully not. But how many politicians can be even remotely trusted these days?