It’s fucking brilliant. 

Any other opinion will be ignored. 

No spoilers please, watching it soon cant wait!  Where does it stack up against the other 8 Jezz?
CheshireSeasider wrote:No spoilers please, watching it soon cant wait!  Where does it stack up against the other 8 Jezz?
All the baddies get killed & she ends up kissing him in the final scene when the dreamtic music is playing. 

Close but no cigar Lee

As Jezza says top film - end of an era

Leesthedaddy wrote:All the baddies get killed & she ends up kissing him in the final scene when the dreamtic music is playing. 
Absolutely none of that😎
CheshireSeasider wrote:No spoilers please, watching it soon cant wait!  Where does it stack up against the other 8 Jezz?
It answers a lot of questions that have risen with this last trilogy. My favourite is still the original one, but this one is good as any of the others ( not counting Attack of the clones, which was a disappointment) 
Felt pretty mixed when I came out (liked Last Jedi and Force Awakens) but wasn't sure on this. Liking it more though thinking about it over time. 
Is this a Star Trek movie?
seasider wrote:Is this a Star Trek movie?

Fuck off gimpy 🤣 

Tho am looking forward to watching Pickard when it starts on Amazon next month.

Watched it this morning with Mrs C. She has seen all the previous films, but wouldn't describe herself as a SW fan. I however LOVE SW and have very fond memories of the original trio of films.

We both really enjoyed it. Mrs C said it was her favourite of all the SW films. I wouldn't go that far, but did feel it was a fitting ending to a superb series of films.