Hope everyone has a good day and thank you for your continued support. Hopefully we will see some developments in the early in the year.Β 

Peace to all.Β 

Merry Christmas to Seasiders all over the world.

#UTMP

Ho Ho Ho to you all. 

The boys love their new pets. Karen fucking hates me. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Before anyone comments on the beer can, the picture was taken last night. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Beer can and rats. Looks a mad house which is cool in it's right πŸ™‚

Makes ours look boring...Son is trying out his new wireless earphones with the litte one pottering about. All the new toys and you still can't beat pulling clothes out of the washing machine. 

Merry Christmas all, kids are now occupied for an hour at least!

I got the usual haul of boxers, socks, a watch, some tops and jeans etc. whereas the wife got an Ipad Pro. Equality? Don't talk to me about equality. 

Anyway, have a fucking brilliant day everyone and don't forget it's Jesus' birthday so no wanking today, thems the rules. 

Too early for a can? 

Rhetorical. 

I reckon I can beat you. Got a used diary no joke. Had entries in already such as Flight from Blackpool to Faro which is weird in its own right as used to take that flight a few years ago.
Got some trackies, happy days.

Tomorrows match against Accy from the Mathews suite with my missus for me, super excited lol!

Such a shame.  Was hoping Santa would've brought old Major Tom a new keyboard...

Ha Ha,

Maybe he genuinely has a faulty keyboard?

A bit harsh banning him I think. Even if they are only a few quid. 

12:01

Half way over guys. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Messaged you on Twitter Lee cos we dont have PMs on here mateπŸ‘
Leesthedaddy wrote:

Ha Ha,

Maybe he genuinely has a faulty keyboard?

A bit harsh banning him I think. Even if they are only a few quid. 

Thought it was a piss take. Obviously not.
seasider wrote:Thought it was a piss take. Obviously not.

Yeah! Obviously he can’t use his space bar.