I personally think we need,

2- Strikers 

1-Left winger

1- Centre mid

1-Right winger

1-Right back

1-Centre half.

Gnanduillet, spearing, Feeney and Edwards aren’t good enough. They play to their strengths and their strengths only! 

Theres obviously some extra wank players we need to get rid of like Scannell, Tilt and that Rangers lad!!

I wonder what Grayson honestly thinks of his starting line up?

That ain't going to happen in January. January is for topping up, you are describing a potential summer transfer window. 

We need a right back, Turton offers nothing going forward. 

Centre midfielder, someone who is dominant and has some pace. 

Right winger, Feeney has no competition 

Left winger, Kaikai too injury prone. 

Striker, Delfouneso has more bad games than good. Gnanduillet is good at what he does but makes the team too one dimensional. We need some craft, pace and work rate upfront. 

Wouldn’t you agree that Kaikai rarely gets played as a winger, but Feeney does?
Graves wrote:Wouldn’t you agree that Kaikai rarely gets played as a winger, but Feeney does?
Grayson is a tinker man. Think he was definitely left wing yesterday with Fonz behind Gnanduillet. 
Just fuck Grayson off😮

This would be my team and then we start to make improvements. 

-------------------Alnwick--------------------

Turton-Edwards-Heneghan-MacDonald

--------------Spearing-Virtue-----------------

Feeney----------Thompson-----------Kaikai

-----------------Gnanduillet--------------------

Won't feel like a signing but we need to extend/buy Alnwick and Heneghan. 

I was really impressed with Dion Charles yesterday especially first half. Sign him up!
tangerine77 wrote:I was really impressed with Dion Charles yesterday especially first half. Sign him up!
Their wingers caused us quite a bit of trouble. 
seasider wrote:

This would be my team and then we start to make improvements. 

-------------------Alnwick--------------------

Turton-Edwards-Heneghan-MacDonald

--------------Spearing-Virtue-----------------

Feeney----------Thompson-----------Kaikai

-----------------Gnanduillet--------------------

Won't feel like a signing but we need to extend/buy Alnwick and Heneghan. 

Not good enough and whats on the bench. Fuck all. Graysons shitty signings. Wake up.

Qblock2019 wrote:

Not good enough and whats on the bench. Fuck all. Graysons shitty signings. Wake up.

It's not. Every game the midfield is bypassed when under the cosh and we resort to hoof ball. Need more presence in the middle and more importantly players who can pick a pass. Need more attacking wing backs as well as this was a huge problem yesterday. The Accy full backs might as well have been having a smoke at the corner flag. 
Graysons been left with a load of shit from the previous regime. He'd probably fuck them all off if he could.
tangerine77 wrote:Graysons been left with a load of shit from the previous regime. He'd probably fuck them all off if he could.

I agree. 

Like shagging a fit bird from town only for her to turn into a munter in the morning! I appreciate most are dogs in the morning but you get the gist of it.

I reckon we need:

A goalkeeper. 

4 defenders. 

4 midfielders. 

2 strikers. 

A manager. 

A new coaching team. 

£50m.

Just for starters. 

tangerine77 wrote:Graysons been left with a load of shit from the previous regime. He'd probably fuck them all off if he could.
Previous regime finished higher with them and didn’t squander a million pounds on shite😮😮😮
So you preferred the Oystons?
Qblock2019 wrote:Previous regime finished higher with them and didn’t squander a million pounds on shite😮😮😮
Didn't realise the season has finished?
Leesthedaddy wrote:So you preferred the Oystons?
It’s a dig at Grayson. You’re thicker than I thought 😮
tangerine77 wrote:Didn't realise the season has finished?
There is no way under Grayson this season we will better last years efforts.

Stefan Kuntz. 

Gape

Chiqui Arce. 

Bongo Christ. 

Have-a-Look Dube. 

Ars Bandeet.

Fat kebab Cunt *

Sign these players then at least we can have a laugh.







*This was my nickname for James Beattie

Charlie  mulgrew's loan at wigan expires in January. Is a natural leader and can hit a dead ball.
You forgot Nortei Nortey. 

Means fuck all as all managers are saying this. 

seasider wrote:

Means fuck all as all managers are saying this. 

Ye of little faith; Grant Ward has just signed...
Not even January yet, that is an early bit of business! 
Aye, after the last 180 mins of football I sat through at Bloomfield Rd it's nice to see a little intent. 

Simon Grayson expects there to be a few additions to his Blackpool squad in the January transfer window.

Former Tottenham Hotspur and Ipswich winger, Grant Ward, joined the Seasiders on an 18 month contract last week and Grayson expects this to be the first of a few incomings over the next month.

“We are pleased to bring Grant in, and he will be a good addition to the squad,” Grayson admitted.

“He’s played at Championship level for a good few years, and adds goals and creativity to the forward line.

“We’ve got a shopping list for January and we’ve had good discussions with the Owner over the past few weeks, so I’m confident Grant won’t be the only player coming through the door over the next month.”

These Will Grigg and Aiden McGeady rumours are still being batted around... possible loans until the end of the season. 
Wasn't Grigg a victim of pretty server burns at one point? Hasn't been the same player since that tragic accident. 
Graves wrote:These Will Grigg and Aiden McGeady rumours are still being batted around... possible loans until the end of the season. 
I doubt we would have or would want to break the wage structure for these. They would be great signings though especially McGeady. Probably getting a little McGiddy though.
seasider wrote:I doubt we would have or would want to break the wage structure for these. They would be great signings though especially McGeady. Probably getting a little McGiddy though.
What wage structure? First I’ve heard.