Winner gets a copy of the Blackpool v Accrington DVD.

seasider wrote:

Winner gets a copy of the Blackpool v Accrington DVD.

Fuck that! 

Around 1000, does anyone know where our designated pub is please would be great to meet up with a few of you 

As a side note. This was the Stockport fans at Fylde yesterday. 1,288. Probably more than we’ll have at Tranmere and double what Accy brought to us.😮

We had sold just over 1200 2 days ago!
tangerine77 wrote:We had sold just over 1200 2 days ago!
Not 1,288 then😮
We were on 1400 sold as of Friday morning and expect another couple hundred POTG so 1700 for me 
Under-estimated the tangerine army. Will go with 1,450 then. Could be classed as cheating...
1665 official away figure
seanmacca100 wrote:We were on 1400 sold as of Friday morning and expect another couple hundred POTG so 1700 for me 

seasider wrote:1665 official away figure

Enjoy that DVD, Seasider
Macca won it. One lucky boy.

Great turn out and a magic day out with my lad and his 3 pals.

However there were a few fans abusing the players at the end of the game - no matter what the result or how bad they think the players were, you don’t do that.

No9 wrote:

However there were a few fans abusing the players at the end of the game - no matter what the result or how bad they think the players were, you don’t do that.

My lad also attended and was more charitable than me.

Paid thousands over the years and feel I have the right to leave early,  express my dissatisfaction and voice my displeasure. No verbally abuse from me today,  just a silent trudge to the car after  another abysmal "festive " performance. 

I did not get value for money.  Blame the pitch,  ref, fixture congestion or our emergence from the dark days by all means,  but, let's be honest,  players and coaching staff have underachieved woefully of late.

No9 wrote:

Why don’t you do that if you’re not happy with the effort put in😮
Is the effort really in question?
seasider wrote:Is the effort really in question?
There are one or two players that are questionable more often than not. I won't name names.

Why don’t you do that if you’re not happy with the effort put in😮

Are you really saying the players didn’t try - I watched Heneghan and Edwards fight all afternoon with their no 10. Telling players to fuck off at the end of the game is bang out of order.

Paid thousands over the years and feel I have the right to leave early, express my dissatisfaction and voice my displeasure. No verbally abuse from me today, just a silent trudge to the car after another abysmal "festive " performance. 

I get that, we all get disappointed when we don’t win or play well - I just don’t get slamming our own players.

On another point, I think we need to stop singing ‘your fucking shit’ - seems to regularly back fire😂