Great start to the day! Gerrard went mental at full time. 
Shite. 
Magic147 wrote:Shite. 
Celtic were indeed. 
Glasgow is blue tonight and the tide is turning the Celtic fans know this as well 
blackpool ger wrote:Glasgow is blue tonight and the tide is turning the Celtic fans know this as well 
Don’t talk out of your Hun arse. Count the trophies in May boy😁
Qblock2019 wrote:Don’t talk out of your Hun arse. Count the trophies in May boy😁
I said Celtic fans not the pretend ones 😂
blackpool ger wrote:I said Celtic fans not the pretend ones 😂
I’ve been to as many Celtic games as you’ve been to Rangers games this season. Fact.
Qblock2019 wrote:I’ve been to as many Celtic games as you’ve been to Rangers games this season. Fact.
Hahahaha I have probably been to more Blackpool games than you have this season 
blackpool ger wrote:Hahahaha I have probably been to more Blackpool games than you have this season 
You live across the road from the stadium 😮
Qblock2019 wrote:You live across the road from the stadium 😮
That was my point mate 😂 Anyway I moved I am 20 minute walk away now. 
The Morales sending off was stupid but don't think Rangers will care. Everyone takes the piss out of Scottish football but what a game this was. Proper football. 
Celtic had a serious off day. Peterhead, East Fife, Rangers... any one of them would have beaten them yesterday.
seasider wrote:The Morales sending off was stupid but don't think Rangers will care. Everyone takes the piss out of Scottish football but what a game this was. Proper football. 

I feel like I can't take the piss given watching League One football is a pastime.

And agreed, yesterday's game and the game previous - the cup final - were cracking to watch.