Better get tooled up if you want to worship 

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-50942664

Bellends who believe in an old man sat on a fluffy cloud deserve shooting.

No loss

What about the bellends that kill and don't worship a deity floating around on a cloud. By the way, I think you may be confusing God with Monkey. 😊

The gun crowd have all got hard ons today because he made a single kill shot to the head from 50 feet.  He's a 71 year old former cop marksman. Most idiots would have just created a shoot out resulting in greater carnage. It makes me sick that America's answer to gun violence is more people with guns in every public place.

GynnSquarePhoenix wrote:

The gun crowd have all got hard ons today because he made a single kill shot to the head from 50 feet.  He's a 71 year old former cop marksman. Most idiots would have just created a shoot out resulting in greater carnage. It makes me sick that America's answer to gun violence is more people with guns in every public place.

I thought you was a convert & agreed with guns?

More guns is deffo not the answer. 

I’m also very shocked at Bally’s comment. I thought he was a Lefty Snowflake?

Leesthedaddy wrote:

You need better sources.  I am very much anti-gun and pro gun safety. The two big issues where America fucked up along the way :  Guns & health care for profit.  

Bally can comment for himself. I wouldn't describe him as a snowflake though.

EagleDay wrote:

What about the bellends that kill and don't worship a deity floating around on a cloud. By the way, I think you may be confusing God with Monkey. 😊

Both figments of imagination. Monkey was probably more realistic though.
Leesthedaddy wrote:

Fancy a bum?