- Wow! Not just a home win, but two over the festive season and an away win as well - with a squad recovering from injuries too - very well done Millers please keep the momentum going and no injuries in the cup gam.

- Well-deserved win. Great Millers goals, although slightly slack marking sometimes, including for Blackpool's goal. Olosunde did quite well as a stand-in left-back though . Some good passing moves by the Millers, especially for the first half-hour. We failed to cash in on several half-chances, and had a couple cleared off the line, but we got the three points in the end.

- Would have been a travesty if we drew.

- Poor ref again and linesman on east side crap as well. Thought it was gonna be one of those days when ir was gonna peter out into a draw but Barlaser changed that.

- They were well organised but we just kept going and going.

- All three officials were poor, particularly Lino on east side. The three points went to the best team.

- Comfortably the better team today. The side looks better balanced and they are moving the ball well. There was a 20 minute spell early on where we looked like we were going to run riot. One final gripe, where do we get the officials from. I cannot believe how bad they are. Their goal, first it was a foul on Wood not on their man, then they were offside from the free kick, and then off again when they scored. Did anyone notice the refs face when he saw the replay on the screen.

- Stonewall pen straight after HT when Smudge was manhandled to the floor. Ref lookin straight at the incident too. Bizarre if he didn't think that was a wrestling move by Henegan . I think it was him. Great performance though and there was only one team going to win it.

- As I got back to my car there were two bpool fans got into a tangerine coloured fiat 500. The owner even had orange sports seats installed. Classy. Struggled to get up the hill to Kimmy though

- In some ways that was more impressive then Peterborough. Peterborough tried to play out from the back, were strangled by our high press and spent the last 30 minutes arguing amongst each other. Now, Blackpool aren't in the best form but a Simon Grayson side will always scrap and make things difficult and they had threats on the counter. All in all I thought they were a decent side with the right ingredients to win games at this level. A different type of victory but the tight, ugly wins are what we are all about.

No mention of serious head injuries from a stubbed toe ?