Apologies for the delay (flu + Xmas/NY). The minutes of the 18th December Structured Dialogue meeting are linked here: https://www.facebook.com/BFCSLO/posts/704726086724631?__tn__=K-R

No worries Steve, Thankyou. 

I agree with everything except this. 

I couldn’t C&P, I don’t know why so I screen shotted & trimmed. 

They fucked our flag off that Whits paid for because of advertising this very place did they not seasider?

I don’t seem to be able to remove the double image. 

Sorry cunts, deal with it, also the scratch marks. 

I know BHS is not necessarily a supporters “group” but fuck sake, were an on line collective that matters?

Good point Lee. We are a still a community of BFC fans even if unofficial. I could understand if we were advertising boob jobs but we are advertising something that promotes the club. 

Aside from this, nothing really substantial. Training ground information in a couple of months. East Stand not a priority unless demand permits. 

seasider wrote:

Good point Lee. We are a still a community of BFC fans even if unofficial. I could understand if we were advertising boob jobs but we are advertising something that promotes the club. 

Aside from this, nothing really substantial. Training ground information in a couple of months. East Stand not a priority unless demand permits. 

Like I said,

I agree with it all but I do take the rejection of the BHS fag personally. 

The training ground should always come before a stadium that currently can’t be filled every game. 

Sort the back scenes out first & build on the future. 

I hope to take both my middle boys to BR in the very near future so I con wait a year or so. 

My 15 year old won’t go with me any more. 

If all else fails Tommy-lee is only 5 months so I get a third go at it. 👍

Q thinks we should be in top half of the Prem already. 🖕

BHS fag? Now now you could get a warning for that 😉

I was thinking of our resident scouser. 

He offered me a bum a few days ago on here. 😬

Sounds like the East Stand won't be looked at for a while which I am sure is different to what was previously said. Understanable though.
seasider wrote:Sounds like the East Stand won't be looked at for a while which I am sure is different to what was previously said. Understanable though.
Get into the Championship, improve on the gate & it soo will be. 👍