Is it gonna kick off?

US kills top Iranian general in Baghdad air strike

Probably they're all mad out there don't give a f....
I hope it does, I enjoy reading about war on my brew.
Just the kind of moronic comment I would expect from you, "hero".
They are not happy in Iran- repercussions could be quite had (for the US)

Trump was always going to have his war.  Just saving it in case he needed it for re-election. Perhaps the impeachment business brought it forward.

Either way he's a cunt

kophero wrote:Just the kind of moronic comment I would expect from you, "hero".

Fuck off you cunt, what are you so worried about?

Let the Yanks crack on, it’s just another war they’re going to lose anyway. 

Just hope there are no reprisals close to home,  or,  indeed,  anywhere on the planet.

Katie Price getting involved now

At least she's made a statement, unlike the Prime Minister of our country.

Keep out, they're bloody uncivilised anyway. Not that the so-called 'civilised world' has a great deal to be proud of!

EagleDay wrote:

Keep out, they're bloody uncivilised anyway. 

You what?
TheSteed wrote:You what?
Y'know, uncivilised. It's what we say when we mean brown. 
Magic147 wrote:Y'know, uncivilised. It's what we say when we mean brown. 

Or he might just mean folk who go round beheading people, shit in holes and who live in caves. 

FYI, we’re not on about Yorkies.

Never got over Leonidas kicking their ass. To be honest name one American president since WW2 who wouldn’t have done the same. I have built a bunker.

It's started 

https://metro.co.uk/2020/01/04/britain-sends-warships-persian-gulf-protect-citizens-amid-iran-crisis-12002241/?ito=article.tablet.share.top.link

Iran have offered 80 million to anyone who kills Trump according to the papers. Not sure how long you would actually have to enjoy the money!

seasider wrote:

Iran have offered 80 million to anyone who kills Trump according to the papers. Not sure how long you would actually have to enjoy the money!

Maybe not you but your Family would. He would be easy to take out as I reckon his minders would just let you do it 
I'd split the money with Melania 

BBC News - Iran attack: US troops targeted with ballistic missiles

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-51028954

Trump saying Iran have appeared to have stood down which is either mocking their missile attack or playing it down in an deliberate attempt not to escalate matters. Either way, hopefully no more strikes from either side.
If Trump doesn’t bomb fuck out of them then he is a pussy! They’ll have cuba invading them before they know it.
seasider wrote:Trump saying Iran have appeared to have stood down which is either mocking their missile attack or playing it down in an deliberate attempt not to escalate matters. Either way, hopefully no more strikes from either side.

I think they’ve bitch slapped each other & thankfully it seems they are both claiming victory but in disguise, saying on the world stage, enough’s enough now. 

Hero should be sent into battle, we need more Universal Soldier type characters like him. 

Hero wrote:

Or he might just mean folk who go round beheading people, shit in holes and who live in caves. 

FYI, we’re not on about Yorkies.

Thank you Hero, too many people seem to have a brown fixation when "uncivilised behaviour" is mentioned. Makes you wonder what goes through their mind. Let's face it, we have enough 'white' uncivilised characters, T***P to mention one.

The US are claiming Iran have shot down the Ukranian plane. Probably believe them, too much of a coincidence.
seasider wrote:The US are claiming Iran have shot down the Ukranian plane. Probably believe them, too much of a coincidence.
Iran seems desperate to keep hold of the black boxes, so probably nearer the truth.

Trudeau gave a presser claiming the Canadians have evidence, but him and Trump both quality with 'may have been in error'.

So accidentally set off a ground to air missile into a passenger plane while fucking around with one near the airport. Sounds legit.

There's a video of a missile hitting an airborne plane.

No evidence it's this one of course. 

Why are we even discussing it? The cunts shot it down, simple.