We're ball number 20

7.35 tomorrow bbc one 

Hopefully get a decent draw although if so, Reading will field a much stronger side. 

Strange feeling to actually want a decent cup run so money comes in to the club!  The silver lining of the replay at Bloomers.

Worst scenario would be to get a glamorous draw but then lose to Reading. You wouldn't wish for a shit draw though.

The usual. Local away day or big draw at home.

We'll get a decent draw then get beat by Reading in front of about 3000. Great penalty!

tangerine77 wrote:

We'll get a decent draw then get beat by Reading in front of about 3000. Great penalty!

This. Absolutely nailed on, this. Not getting excited about the draw!
we will get Rochdale or Newcastle at home.
Wolves away, please. Make a nice change to have just a short bus journey for once.

Sorry,  but it means little to me.

Rather have lost to Reading Academy and beaten Stanley.


Cardiff  or Carlisle

Wahoo

Car(diff) or Car(lisle).

Good chance to get a decent cup run together this. 

Shit. Doesn't matter though as have to beat Reading. 

The unlikely outcome of Blackpool v Carlisle would be good. They would bring a huge following. 

Carlisle would be a good game, Cardiff would be shite.
Do we still not know?
Hero wrote:Carlisle would be a good game, Cardiff would be shite.
Would be great but unlikely unfortunately. The one advantage is Reading might not play their first team now the incentive isn't a glamour tie. 
Leesthedaddy wrote:Do we still not know?
Know what?
Leesthedaddy wrote:Do we still not know?
Yeah,  it's Reading v  Cardiff 
seasider wrote:Would be great but unlikely unfortunately. The one advantage is Reading might not play their first team now the incentive isn't a glamour tie. 
Rule of thumb is you get one bite at the cherry.
seasider wrote:
Know what?

Sorry, I thought it was obvious? Know who we COULD be playing?

I’m obviously behind, I thought this would be the first place to check to find out but it seems not. 

Read the whole thread mate - it's in there somewhere 

We got either Carlisle or Cardiff (they have  a replay too)

Hero wrote:Rule of thumb is you get one bite at the cherry.
Well, someone has to.
Bentent wrote:

Read the whole thread mate - it's in there somewhere 

We got either Carlisle or Cardiff (they have  a replay too)

Ahh, thank you. 

It was the fact that they have a replay too that threw me. 👍  
Shit draw but chance of a cup run.

Reading ticket prices announced. Looks like only the North and West will be open so presume Reading supporters will be the South.

Advance:

    £10 for Adults

    £7 for 65 and Over

    £7 for 18-24-year-olds

    £5 for 17 & Under

    £3 for 12 & Under

Matchday:

    £15 for Adults

    £10 for 65 and Over

    £10 for 18-24-year-olds

    £7 for 17 & Under

    £5 for 12 & Under

Home supporters can purchase tickets in blocks A-N (North & West), with further blocks to be opened up if demand requires.

See Carlisle put up a more determined show than us