- Well that was shit on the pitch and in the stands. Their 21 was quick for his size. Bit worrying they seemed to be able to open us up with every attack after they scored, especially considering they were so well organised in defence.

- Thought the youngsters largely did ok but none are ready for starting championship football week in and week out based on that.

- Amused by the BBC report that we were outplayed for the majority of the match. I don’t think either team can claim to have been in charge of the game for long periods.

- Not the result we wanted but quite an entertaining game really, the first half hour it looked like just a matter of time before we scored, my mate mentioned with our dominance Blackpool would probably score with their first attack, and so it proved. Second half much more even with them being more dangerous going forward, probably a fair result , if we put out a strong side up there we will go through.

- I thought it was a good game and yes we had lots of youngsters but in the main I thought they did really well. Shout out to those of us that turned out and for just a tenner , no complaints

- Considering Blackpool fielded their strongest team. In that context the make shift team today including the substitutions weren't awlfull.

- Blackpool are no mugs and they worked hard really hard off the ball to quell our movement and quality of pass - eventually flourishing as we tired slowed up and passes started to go astray. The important thing for me was that collectively we kept trying what had worked in the first 1/2 hr even when falling behind.

- Bowen went down in my opinion today after such a good run was it really necessary to make 17 changes? Even the subs needed a break. We have a free week next week could a few first teamers at least not been on the bench? Now not only should we have suffered an embarrassing defeat today we now have a 10 hour round midweek trip to freezing Blackpool. 11 changes rarely works anyone who remembers that humiliating evening in Peterborough when Atkins did the same and we lost 6-0.

- Throughly enjoyed the game despite Blackpool being a tad unfortunate not to win.

- Blackpool May have missed their big chance to win, I think we’ll,win the replay fairly comfortably while playing more or less the same side (different centre back and a different central midfielder)

- Well I thought that was alright. Quite entertaining. 4 goals, missed penalty. Felt we were very comfortable until they scored against the run of play. If we’d scored early, then I think we might have scored 3 or 4. But we didn’t.

- Fair play to the Blackpool lad, that was a hell of a finish for the second. Poor defending but a very good goal

- After watching the highlights....A great keeper saves the first goal. A great keeper saves their second goal (near post and went through his hands). Their keeper was equally poor with soft hands for the first and terrible footwork for the second. Not seen our penalty shout but theirs was a total dive and no trip or push from Howe.

Got to agree with most of the comments.

What did Grayson have to say? Can't bear to listen to the same old excuses. Suppose that means I should know what he had to say 

Might just be me but I thought we would've got battered before a ball was kicked.  Must say I'm quite proud of the result and the fact we were unlucky not to have won.  We do need to carry this attacking mentality into our league performances going forward though.

CheshireSeasider wrote:

Might just be me but I thought we would've got battered before a ball was kicked.  Must say I'm quite proud of the result and the fact we were unlucky not to have won.  We do need to carry this attacking mentality into our league performances going forward though.

Have to remember it was their reserve team. 

Scores on the doors though?

We bigged them up,they played us down 

It’s all part of the FA Cup.  

That’s why we love it so much. 

I hope we make them regret their decision to field a weakened team. I have a feeling our chance has now gone. 
CheshireSeasider wrote:

I also thought the same.  Was pleasantly surprised that we showed some fight and I actually enjoyed watching us play for the most part.

Replay could go either way, either they can’t be arsed with the extra fixture and we’ll be up for it or they’ll play like they are a championship side and outpace us.

Was it all a coo? So Adam could return to play at his church...... 🤔
Van-Baston wrote:Was it all a coo? So Adam could return to play at his church...... 🤔
No it was just Armband thinking he is better than he actually is.
Couldn't believe he done that he could of just passed it in the keeper dived the wrong way an all the idiiiiooottt