As Bushiri's loan spell finishes, who else do you think we should ship out this Jan - either on loan or permanently?

Had a quick look at how Tollitt and Yussuf got on during their loan spells away earlier; the latter played nine times and failed to score and the former didn't play a single minute! (If I've read that correctly.)

They're obviously players that were signed before Grayson took charge who he feels aren't good enough. Do you think they'll go through the loan wringer a handful more times before being sold or do you think they'll sign elsewhere having only been at the club months? 

I'm from Wrexham and all my mates are big Wrexham fans an I ask them how Tollits getting on apparently he doesn't even start just comes on as an impact player and flashes a bit of brilliance but obviously not enough to stake a place in the team. Wrexham are in the national League and  are garbage this year on the verge of going down be awful to see them go to conference north 😳

Tollit has returned to the club and currently playing for the reserves against Morecambe. Losing 2-0. It's been getting to grips with the first team so impossible to tell which players have potential in the reserve squad. Weston has obviously done well recently.

Monks, Turner, Liptrot, Winstanley, Ravenscroft, Tollitt, Antwi, Yussuf, McGladdery, Shaw, Weston.

Subs: Apter, Kanga, Kellett, Jaaskelainen, Adarkwa.

I think we need to bring in a striker and then let Nuttall or Hardie or both go out on loan. I think Grayson needs to decide if we need to improve the central midfield area because if so, we will be overloaded in this area with Spearing, Thompson, Guy, Virtue and then anybody new.
VB: I wasn't aware he'd had some playing time, must have been reading his stats wrong - but alike in Yussuf's case it doesn't seem to have been too impactful! 
Yeah he was always coming off the bench apparently, my close friend watches Wrexham home an away he said he would come on make a good impact then start the next game and show glimpses but wasn't consistent so ended up back on the bench was a bit up an down for him there from what I can gather