Good thing or bad?

Wish they'd all fuck off. Fucking Lizards.

Not as if he's even related to them. 
Alfie Hewett will have a lot to say about that.
95% of their income comes from Charles....I had no idea. The royalty bit they are giving up is 5% of their income, but will keep some pile they call 'the cottage'. Not really 'independent' as I understand it.

They've done it so they can make millions from endorsements. Perhaps they have learnt the lesson from the likes of Blair and his ilk.

I wonder what his Dad has got to say about it😮

And as if by magic....

If Harry had gone on a noncing spree, he could of taken a backseat with the queen's blessing.

Good thing I would say. They need to bring a couple of defenders in on loan.

Crunch talks today. Just watching GMB and Piers is slating Meghan. In America there is a Newspaper report saying Britain is racist and trying to drive out Meghan. 

Let them crack on, who knows what had happened. Don't know how anyone has the energy to second guess. 

seasider wrote:

Crunch talks today. Just watching GMB and Piers is slating Meghan. In America there is a Newspaper report saying Britain is racist and trying to drive out Meghan. 

Let them crack on, who knows what had happened. Don't know how anyone has the energy to second guess. 

Piers hates Meghan because she rejected him when he was trying to make it big in America.

Also, what the fuck are you doing watching GMB?
seasider wrote:

Britain is racist. 

That's why Brexit and Boris happened. The Yanks haver no need to talk though, their thick racist cunts elected Trump.

kophero wrote:Good thing I would say. They need to bring a couple of defenders in on loan.
👍