Hi everyone

Back in December I was invited to film the Seasiders Business Club by Andy Higgins and Chris Reece. They have been waiting for it to be given the green light since before Christmas. It has been approved and today it is up on the Seasiders Business club website so you can see what it is all about and the benefits to your business in joining this fast growing local business networking group.

If you have a local business from what I have seen so far I can only see it being a wonderful opportunity for you to network with businesses, charities, the business arm of the council, Blackpool FC's own business operation and more for leads and savings for your business

Nothing worse than a networking group.

Just cut the bullshit and wank each other off. 

Nothing worse?

I can think of many things that are a lot worse! what a strange comment

Haven't seen any wanking off either tbh

However, it seems to me a great way to find leads and savings for your business. There's someone who can slash the cost of your utility bills, save you on insurance, help you spread your tax bill over a year, loss adjusting firm to ensure you get rightly paid on a claim

B&FC are there looking to find work placements, the council have attended with the guy in charge of promotional opportunities coming up and Brian House to name but a few.

I've never attended one of these meetings before but as a guest found it to be quite illuminating as to how businesses can help each other.

Looked a pretty darned useful thing to me

Love a bit of networking, free food and drinks and a chance not to do some work.
seasider wrote:Love a bit of networking, free food and drinks and a chance not to do some work.
Precisely. Too many meetings about fuck  all in the business world. People trying to make themselves feel important. 
Magic147 wrote:Precisely. Too many meetings about fuck  all in the business world. People trying to make themselves feel important. 
Nail on head
Magic147 wrote:Precisely. Too many meetings about fuck  all in the business world. People trying to make themselves feel important. 

Especially when you have to drive 5 hours for one as well. 

Back on topic, can't see any harm in it although would love to be a fly on the wall to hear what they talk about. 

One hour every two weeks before the working day starts meeting BFC fans in business and other local business owners with the purpose of cross-referring work to keep it in the town We have also raised a few quid for charity and helped the local College with work placements  No bullshit and believe it or not no masturbation Magic 😉

Magic was probably just left mentally scarred from one of his 'networking' events.
TwelveAngryMen wrote:   no masturbation Magic 😉

Thats what his wife says.........

Magic147 wrote:Then I'm not coming. 
Do networking events usually make you “cum” Magic?
Leesthedaddy wrote:Do networking events usually make you “cum” Magic?
Only if they involve masturbation. 
There’s not enough networking masturbation events these days.  In japan, I believe they call it ‘Bukake’.
Graves wrote:There’s not enough networking masturbation events these days.  In japan, I believe they call it ‘Bukake’.

Nowt like a good bukake, just make sure you’re the bukaker and never the bukakerd!!

Q enjoys either I’ve been told.

Disgusting people. Should be ashamed. 
seasider wrote:Disgusting people. Should be ashamed. 
Chill out it's only a networking group. 
seasider wrote:Disgusting people. Should be ashamed. 
The Japanese?
Excellent initiative