Never heard anything so ridiculous. We are pretty covered in the left back area.

https://footballleagueworld.co.uk/middlesbrough-man-linked-with-somewhat-surprising-january-departure/

This says a deal has been agreed. WTF

https://www.footballinsider247.com/exclusive-middlesbrough-defender-agrees-deal-to-rejoin-efl-club-for-19-20/

Plus Matt Scrafton has tweeted this:

Blackpool will look to strike the right balance between loan and permanent deals this month, says Simon Grayson

In fact, there's a good chance a loan move gets completed today...

For me that's great news. I thought he was really dangerous when attacking from the back. Not the greatest defender though which is somewhat of an enigma when he's supposed to be a left back. I'd welcome him back. Don't forget he won the club’s Player of the Year award.

Not a bad thing if true. 
Tom? 

I didn't even think he was that good! Very surprised by this.

Where, I wonder, does this leave MacDonald?
Bola would be first choice LB for me unless he's deteriorated. 
I Agree
Back playing for Blackpool on about 5 x the wages he got last time. No wonder he's smiling.
Kind of illogical signing.
The fact it's a loan for someone who is alright is just a bit weird. Could understand a loan signing if it was striker. 
Maybe the loan aspect is Middlesbrough seeing if more game time with us will improve him. 
Graves wrote:Maybe the loan aspect is Middlesbrough seeing if more game time with us will improve him. 
Not exactly something to build on from our perspective though is it. 

Just remind me who was our manager when he played for us?

Dunno if I ever saw him on the pitch. 

sudds green wrote:

Good at getting forward and plenty of energy. Not the most technically gifted. 

sudds green wrote:

Gary Bowyer and then Terry McPhillips 

So can someone please explain Graysons scouting infrastructure?????? As far as I can see Grayson has never managed Bola and I doubt he has even seen him play.

Transfer news just seems to be trying to pacify disgruntled fans with the odd crumb of an ex player - very strange

Larry Buzzkill's management skills are pretty embarrassing as it stands this time round 

Completely agree. I find this is a bizarre one because it's so short term. Shouldn't we building a team that is ready for next season as well? Fair enough he got player of the season but in a shite team. I really don't know what else he brings that we haven't already got in Husband and MacDonald.