Little lad has a ice hockey game in Detroit and we’re are flying into Toronto first for a few nights.

My question is, what visa do I need to get into the U.S? I’ll sort the one for Canada but I’m unsure on the American one? I think the Yanks are fussy with their boarders.

Cheers

They’re building a wall to keep cunts out. You’re fucked👋
Snowboarders are OK, it's the skateboarders that they don't like. 
Magic147 wrote:Snowboarders are OK, it's the skateboarders that they don't like. 
I’m not taking the A out you cunt. 🖕
An American visa 

Hero you need to apply to what’s called an ESTA online.  (It’s an online application form and I think you have to fork out about 40 US dollars.) 

When you visit the states you take part in whats called a ‘visa waiver scheme’ which means you can visit for up to 90 days. Also fill in an immigration card before you get to the states.

Graves wrote:

Hero you need to apply to what’s called an ESTA online.  (It’s an online application form and I think you have to fork out about 40 US dollars.) 

When you visit the states you take part in whats called a ‘visa waiver scheme’ which means you can visit for up to 90 days. Also fill in an immigration card before you get to the states.

Trust me Graves, he’s knows what’s required!
Graves wrote:

Are these all online forms or is a trip to the Embassy/Consulate needed?
Hero wrote:Are these all online forms or is a trip to the Embassy/Consulate needed?
All online. Then is registered to your passport.
 Cheers

I’m sure your lads coaching team would have  adequately advised you on the required necessities to travel with the rest of the team?

It’s in there interest to do this for you. 

For someone that’s a globe trotter shagging  Brass in every country, I’m surprised youve taken to an English L1 football forum for advise on world travel?

🖕

Leesthedaddy wrote:

I’m sure your lads coaching team would have  adequately advised you on the required necessities to travel with the rest of the team?

It’s in there interest to do this for you. 

For someone that’s a globe trotter shagging  Brass in every country, I’m surprised youve taken to an English L1 football forum for advise on world travel?

🖕

My missus is going to Sheffield to organise everything but the coaching staff advise you to fly into Detroit, not go site seeing in Toronto first and then drive over the border.
Hero wrote:My missus is going to Sheffield to organise everything but the coaching staff advise you to fly into Detroit, not go site seeing in Toronto first and then drive over the border.
OK Mate, good luck to your lad if true but you are a wind up cunt so always invite doubt. 👍
Leesthedaddy wrote:OK Mate, good luck to your lad if true but you are a wind up cunt so always invite doubt. 👍
I’ll send you a picture when I’m surfing Niagara Falls in August.
Hero wrote:I’ll send you a picture when I’m surfing Niagara Falls in August.

Take a GoPro with live streaming  

I’d love to see the moment you go over the edge. 😂😂

Enjoy Disney World. I want to see a photo with you and Pluto. 
Leesthedaddy wrote:

Take a GoPro with live streaming  

I’d love to see the moment you go over the edge. 😂😂

We’ve got a couple of GoPos actually so I could get some actions shots for you.

Sorry H,  forgive my confusion 

Not sure when you're travelling.

Assumed your trip is imminent and you'd be able to watch the Red Wings in the NHL

If you're going in August, it'll be hot,  hot,  hot.

Auntie lives in Toronto and loves the city. Blue Jays will be  worth a visit

Detroit's a s***hole; be careful if you're out and about at night.

sudds green wrote:

Assumed your trip is imminent and you'd be able to watch the Red Wings in the NHL

Hero will eat the Gangsters for breakfast. 
sudds green wrote:

We’re going at the end of July and have tickets for the Blue Jays v Cardinals.

I’m hoping Detroit is like South Shore... for the people.

Enjoy the  MLB experience 

Just remember you're an ambassador for the UK and Seasider fraternity.

sudds green wrote:

Enjoy the  MLB experience 

Just remember you're an ambassador for the UK and Seasider fraternity.

I’m going to start a Toronto BlueJay ultras section, smuggle a load of Pyro in and get stuck into the away fans big style.

“You’re gunna get your fucking heads kicked in.”

I’ll show the soft cunts how the English do it.