Blackpool fans anger mounts as the winless run continues. Jane struggles to contain her emotions as her day sinks from happiness to misery as the sun goes down on yet another Blackpool defeat. 

Is it just the rub of the green at the moment? Do we need time to bed in the new players? Will Blackpool fans give Larry time to sort out the slump or has time run out?

Thanks Lee and Jane. Looks a nice city. Been to Lincoln away before but only as a kid so can't remember anything except the match. 

Looked pretty painful viewing and you can sense the supporters turning. 

Thanks seasider Jane loved her visit to Lincoln it is now in her top 3 the complete polar opposite experience to the miserable forkers in Rotherham.

You can tell she was visibly shaken by the anger at the end such a shame as she was evidently so full of hope and impressed with the first half performance.

As she rightly says something needs to change. I totally agree and it needs to change quick 

We just need to throw the new signings in. People get wrapped up in this 5-3-2 formation as well. It's no better than playing 4 at the back. If you haven't got creative players it doesn't really matter. 

We need some proper width with quick forward thinking players. Time to shake things up and get back to basics either with a 4-4-2 or 4-3-3. 

That was proper heartfelt at the end so much emotion and frustration for us fans ATM been through a torrid time with the Oystons get over that get the club back and things just ain't quite right on the pitch and it's a shame as they are a good crop of players on their day but it's not thier day all the more now 
I think this is one of the best videos you’ve done so far guys.  

Totally agree seasider "back to basics" exactly what I was saying this afternoon 

VB:  Yes we have been through hell we have got our club back and we have seen these players play very well at times so it is very frustrating. I don't really agree when people say we have our club back so be happy. Club back or not it's natural to want to watch goals and wins and exciting football which none of that can be said at the moment.

Hope something changes and real quick or the gates will just keep dwindling slowly down.

Graves: thank you

Really good video, not quite on the level of our very own Myles but still very good.

He is very excited about Bola. Camera orientation needs a bit of work.

Current vlogger rankings.

1. Myles

2. Lee n Jane

3. Ramos

Magic147 wrote:

Current vlogger rankings.

1. Myles

2. Lee n Jane

3. Ramos

Myles does set the bar high in defence of the others.
Myles is definitely the one to beat. I need to nick that "noooo signing for Blackpool FC" intro it's top banana😁👍👍👍
I bet Myles is a regular on the dark web.
I'm getting the word... 
Didn't we used to have a player called Myles Boney
Boney, M.