Anyone coming in for a few this Saturday before the match?

Pete?

Danny?

Suds?

77?

Hero?

Ger?

Bally would be a nice one too?

How many others can make it?

It’s always a flop with you lot. 😂😂

CheshireSeasider wrote:Anyone coming in for a few this Saturday before the match?
Yes mate, I'll be there from about half 1.
I’m in Sheffield at ice hockey.

Think I'll be there  WITHOUT  man-bag.

You looked so cute & sexy with your handbag though. 😂😂
Will ask my mrs
Leesthedaddy wrote:You looked so cute & sexy with your handbag though. 😂😂
Might wear something pink  😘
seasider wrote:Will ask my mrs

Good lad. Show her who's boss. 

Having said that,  I haven't got permission yet 

I might be there😮
Qblock2019 wrote:I might be there😮
Fetch Heros bird with you, she will only be bored sat in that hotel room on her own 😉
CheshireSeasider wrote:Fetch Heros bird with you, she will only be bored sat in that hotel room on her own 😉
Good thinking Chesh.😁
You want a lift? 
Magic147 wrote:You want a lift? 

You'd better not be. 

Only reason my Mrs.  will let me go is if there's something in it for her!!!! 

Hero wrote:

I like the no front teeth look of that guy with 1 tooth. 

I have to I suppose as my front tooth snapped just before Xmas. 

It was a Cap or Crown, depending upon if your council or posh? I got them done when I was about 14. I’m lucky to have got as far as 40 without a problem as they are always weaker & suspect for problems in later life.

2K for an implant. Karen scraped the barrel today for a 10 game season ticket. I need a new boat engine too. 

Remortgage coming up, what a dilemma. 👍

Magic147 wrote:You want a lift? 
No thanks. Family visiting family in Blackpool and all that rhubarb.
Only just realised that if Tranmere beat Watford, our game will be postponed. Going to hold off until Friday before getting tickets.

Excuses already!!

Next it will be, I didn’t have the required notice period to ask the Wife’s permission because of the other games going on. 

😳

Leesthedaddy wrote:

Excuses already!!

Next it will be, I didn’t have the required notice period to ask the Wife’s permission because of the other games going on. 

😳

Game being postponed is a pretty good excuse 😁
seasider wrote:Game being postponed is a pretty good excuse 😁
No it isn’t, it’s just extending the pre-match period in which you can drink.
TheSteed wrote:No it isn’t, it’s just extending the pre-match period in which you can drink.
That's the spirit lad!!  My train tickets are booked and my wife's non the wiser.  As long as I make it believable and come home pissed off because 'we got beat again' nobody needs know any better 😂😂
Ok, what's the crack chaps?  Do I get a refund on my train tickets and we postpone until the Southend game in a fortnight?  
Steed is watching the Sale Baby Sharks for Southend. I will be at the Southend match.

Quite pleased, really,  on a couple of counts.

Firstly,  as it always appears to be my round,  it'll save me a bit of money.  

Secondly,  any false dawn from a game we should have won,  bearing in mind the plastic scousers played last night, has been obviated and the next two games will let everyone know where we really are.

seasider wrote:Steed is watching the Sale Baby Sharks for Southend. I will be at the Southend match.

No I'm not, I'm on the lash in Manchester
TheSteed wrote:
No I'm not, I'm on the lash in Manchester
Oh yeah, got mixed up with your message. Oh well. Could have been a wonderful day.
It would never have come off anyway.
Me and Steed were going! Would have been a wild one.