https://www.lythamstannesexpress.co.uk/news/crime/road-rage-driver-attacked-woman-who-who-took-photos-of-him-tailgating-car-in-st-annes-1-10214429 

Dragged a woman from her car then punched and kicked her on the floor. Says he was suffering from mental health problem. 🤯

It’s all bullshit. 
The cunt should be locked up

I don’t know. I was in a really bad place once......

Lancashire 😂😂😂

We all have mental health,  but the management of it often depends on our coping mechanisms. The "experts" suggest one in four adults suffers from a mental ill-health  condition.

Anxiety,  depression,  bipolar disorder, pyschoses  and schizophrenia can be treated by medication to a certain extent,  but not personality disorders, which are managed by counselling, CBT etc. 

OCD only becomes a problem if it seriously affects your life or renders one incapable of performing routine tasks if  examples like those below aren't adhered to excessively:-

How many of us check the front  door,  fridge,  lights more often than is necessary? 

What's the worst thing that could happen if the toilet paper is over or under? 

How many people count over and over again,  or have a safe word which must be spoken aloud when leaving a room, the car,  or one's house? 

Who only has the TV/ radio  volume on an odd/ even number? 

Do any of us say "Good morning,  Mr.  Magpie ", on observing the bird? 

Have our teacups/glasses/ cutlery /tins of food  got to face the same way?

Talking about one's issues,  concerns, well-being is encouraged,  but men are much worse at opening up and expressing feelings than women.

In recent months,  I've spoken to Paul Stewart,  Danny Sculthorpe, Stephen Fry, Clark Carlisle, Luke Ambler, Professor Green and several other,  high -profile folks about mental ill -health, suicides and self-harm. It's real and pretty frightening.

It’s strange though that those with mental health issues at work make a full recovery when their sick pay runs out and return to work😮
sudds green wrote:

We all have mental health,  but the management of it often depends on our coping mechanisms. The "experts" suggest one in four adults suffers from a mental ill-health  condition.

Anxiety,  depression,  bipolar disorder, pyschoses  and schizophrenia can be treated by medication to a certain extent,  but not personality disorders, which are managed by counselling, CBT etc. 

OCD only becomes a problem if it seriously affects your life or renders one incapable of performing routine tasks if  examples like those below aren't adhered to excessively:-

How many of us check the front  door,  fridge,  lights more often than is necessary? 

What's the worst thing that could happen if the toilet paper is over or under? 

How many people count over and over again,  or have a safe word which must be spoken aloud when leaving a room, the car,  or one's house? 

Who only has the TV/ radio  volume on an odd/ even number? 

Do any of us say "Good morning,  Mr.  Magpie ", on observing the bird? 

Have our teacups/glasses/ cutlery /tins of food  got to face the same way?

Talking about one's issues,  concerns, well-being is encouraged,  but men are much worse at opening up and expressing feelings than women.

In recent months,  I've spoken to Paul Stewart,  Danny Sculthorpe, Stephen Fry, Clark Carlisle, Luke Ambler, Professor Green and several other,  high -profile folks about mental ill -health, suicides and self-harm. It's real and pretty frightening.

There are genuine cases, but now people are using it as an excuse. I used to work with a lad who’d get out of doing everything by saying he had a bad back, but when it suited him had no problems. Yes people have mental health issues but again it having the piss taken with it. 
I don't think it's a urine test for things like that. 
Ha Ha