I should think they aren’t. Didn’t save them from relegation last season and automatic promotion slipping away this. 
They must have the biggest budget in L2 so have every right to have a pop. Do hope he turns it around though, he handled everything thrown at him in a right and professional manner while he was here.
Signed a lot of the shit were stuck with now.
I suppose it was shit that was adequate enough to get us out of league two, but not so adequate now.
tangerine77 wrote:Signed a lot of the shit were stuck with now.
Don't think he had a choice. A promotion and mid table finish against the odds. Can't be sniffed at. 

That club needs stability, not another manager change.  What is it? 5 managers in 2 years?  Bowyer has only been given  2 transfer windows to bring in his own players and I bet their wage bill is a mess from having to sort through the bad signings by the other managers. 

Qblock2019 wrote:I should think they aren’t. Didn’t save them from relegation last season and automatic promotion slipping away this. 

Do not think anyone could have though.
Don't think their result last night would have helped. 1-1 at home to Cheltenham. Devitt sent off.
Just been sacked. No surprise really.