A thread for discussion on Rugbys finer, faster and entertainingererer version.

Hopefully the Wire can kick the new season off with a win at the pie munchersย 

Shite. 
Close this fucker down and ban Chesh for six months.

Good Lad Cheshire ๐Ÿ‘Fancy the Pie Munchers tonight.

Bigger picture...Cas shithouses for relegation replaced by the Mighty Fev

Fucking ref might aswell wear cherry and white!!  Wigan getting every decision!!
CheshireSeasider wrote:Fucking ref might aswell wear cherry and white!!  Wigan getting every decision!!
Doing well with a man down. Would have won easy if Hill not sent off.
Blake Austin's kicking game has been awful this second half.  Never understand kicking early with tackles still left to take.
CheshireSeasider wrote:Blake Austin's kicking game has been awful this second half.  Never understand kicking early with tackles still left to take.
Very unlucky. 2 of your best players didnโ€™t play,another 2 off the park. Super fit. Must be contenders this season.
Qblock2019 wrote:Very unlucky. 2 of your best players didnโ€™t play,another 2 off the park. Super fit. Must be contenders this season.

Certainly hope so Q ๐Ÿ‘

Bring on Sint 'ellins next week 

What a first half so far!!  
CheshireSeasider wrote:What a first half so far!!  
Go on The Wire.๐Ÿ‘

Couple of points:-

Congratulations on last night, Phil.  Deserved more last week and will be strong this season.

Asked Q a question in another thread about Cas and Fev  swapping places at the end of this year. He didn't reply,  as he knows we'll both be in the same respective divisions at this point next season

Cas always seem ravaged by injuries; last year we were paper-thin and struggled,  although still made play-offs. This term squad not strong enough to contend,  but there are worse sides in Super League,  so should be safe.

Fev will fall short again,  allowing Q to watch his two favourites teams compete in different divisions. Must be torn between Featherstone and their classy neighbours.

Think Toronto will stay up. 

Fancy Saints. Warrington,  Hull and probably Wigan for top four.

Finally (gets tin hat on)  it's not the NFL,  but should provide alternative entertainment during the gridiron off-season and whilst we watch Blackpool slide into League 2.

Oh have no doubt old Q will have his tiger print lucky undies on for the Wigan game tonight, I'm sure of it! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
This is Fevs year. Weโ€™ll be back and our scruffy neighbors are shitting it๐Ÿ˜‚

We're actually proud of your efforts and wish you well.

Not there tonight,  but dislike Wigan intensely. Never confident about playing the bastards.

Let us know how it goes from the Jungle terraces,  Q. 

sudds green wrote:

We're actually proud of your efforts and wish you well.

Not there tonight,  but dislike Wigan intensely. Never confident about playing the bastards.

Let us know how it goes from the Jungle terraces,  Q. 

I can hear the inbreds from my houseโ˜น๏ธCome on The Pie Munchers๐Ÿ‘
Cas are on ๐Ÿ”ฅ
CheshireSeasider wrote:Cas are on ๐Ÿ”ฅ
Cas are ๐Ÿ’ฉ
Theyโ€™ve forgot to put your team in there Q!!!
Cheshire what the chuff has Gelling done๐Ÿ˜ฎhttps://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/rugby-league/51474903
Rumours are hes give his missus a slap.  Dont know how much truth is in it though like.

Free weekend.

Do I go to Bristol or France?

Ooh La la Catalans. The true Carse Pussies come to the party๐Ÿ‘‹
๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

It's almost like us slagging off nobbers when they lose,  cos that's all we have. They're miles better than us,  I admit,  just as Cas are probably the top side in West Yorkshire. 

Poor performance after beating Wigan with so many injuries last week 

Cas will not make the play-offs, have shown too little consistency and  ambition of late and only good signing for me was Richardson.

Hope Featherstone are promoted,  but it's unlikely 

sudds green wrote:

It's almost like us slagging off nobbers when they lose,  cos that's all we have. They're miles better than us,  I admit,  just as Cas are probably the top side in West Yorkshire. 

Poor performance after beating Wigan with so many injuries last week 

Cas will not make the play-offs, have shown too little consistency and  ambition of late and only good signing for me was Richardson.

Hope Featherstone are promoted,  but it's unlikely 

Top side in West Yorkshire ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚This season youโ€™ll find that will be our Super League partners๐Ÿ‘

More discrimination as two Cas women ordered to remove LGBT flags.

Disgraceful, in this of all months 

sudds green wrote:

More discrimination as two Cas women ordered to remove LGBT flags.

Disgraceful, in this of all months 

Qblock2019 wrote:

Was this one of the delightful Cas birds๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Beauty only skin deep 

Wait till she turns around and strikes up a conversation.

๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜˜