TheSteed wrote:Rugby League wonโ€™t get cancelled. Nobody goes anyway.
Ha ha! What crowds do Sale get๐Ÿ˜ฎ
Qblock2019 wrote:Ha ha! What crowds do Sale get๐Ÿ˜ฎ
About 3 times what Salford get. 
Qblock2019 wrote:Ha ha! What crowds do Sale get๐Ÿ˜ฎ
Not as many "Hooray Henrys" in Sale though are there compared with "Barthhh" ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ #PonceyRugger
So Rugby League is the only surviving sport... 
seasider wrote:So Rugby League is the only surviving sport... 
Not really, itโ€™s been dead for years.
They should merge, tweak the rules to accommodate both and get more spectators. 
They should just sack it off, it's crap. 

Big Cas fan now me!

Magic147 wrote:They should just sack it off, it's crap. 

What he said

Just  

Hero wrote:

Big Cas fan now me!

That's you, Q and me. 

Funny,  no criticism since we battered the defending champions.

Hero wrote:

Big Cas fan now me!

Do you need someone to teach you how to hold a camera?
That's his personal videographer sacked.
TheSteed wrote:Do you need someone to teach you how to hold a camera?
Itโ€™s your dodgy site. Every time I upload a photo from my camera, new phone, it flips it sideways.

Test landscape

Or Fev                                    and                                               Super League 
Cas.                                                                                         Champions ๐Ÿ˜‚
Qblock2019 wrote:
Its always our year, it's always our year!  Just like the last one!   Its always our year!! ๐Ÿ˜‚

Tables should stand.

Cas and Wigan in Grand Final.

Leigh promoted on points difference,  bearing in mind Toulouse played a game more.  Thoughts??? 

sudds green wrote:

Tables should stand.

Casey and Wigan in Grand Final.

Leigh promoted on points difference,  bearing in mind Toulouse played a game more.  Thoughts??? 

The only way in your wildest dreams the scum would ever be Champions. Just live with it Sudds. Youโ€™ll never replicate your more famous illustrious neighbours... The Mighty Fev Rovers๐Ÿ”ตโšช๏ธ๐Ÿ”ต 
Last team to win a Super  League game this season 
sudds green wrote:Last team to win a Super  League game this season 
Wow๐Ÿ˜ฎWhat do you win for that๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Just the envy of the Rugby League community. 

Class will prevail........ we don't need the hype of a staged knock-out final to engineer more TV wealth.

League Leaders shield winners three years ago. Left several supposedly more illustrious clubs in our wake. Bit like Leicester winning the Prem. Marathon not a sprint. People's Champions. 

sudds green wrote:

Just the envy of the Rugby League community. 

Class will prevail........ we don't need the hype of a staged knock-out final to engineer more TV wealth.

League Leaders shield winners three years ago. Left several supposedly more illustrious clubs in our wake. Bit like Leicester winning the Prem. Marathon not a sprint. People's Champions. 

Nobody remembers who wins the hub cap now. Not important. The rules have changed and shitty Cas just canโ€™t do it๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

You remember,  though,  Q. 

Jealousy is a very dangerous animal........... ๐Ÿฏ 

Even your beloved Queen ๐Ÿ˜‚

Cas site has been hacked by a Fev fan again๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Why are you lot so jealous? 

We would embrace your entry to Super League and feel you would have an impact,  although League Leaders Shield is some way down the road. 

A bit disappointed, with all the Super League reflections on Sky at present,  they're not showing what might be the last game of the season,  when the crown was passed from a side which ran Sydney close,  to the class of the future.

Qblock2019 wrote:

Cas site has been hacked by a Fev fan again๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

So PNE.... sorry I mean Fev.
Bump. Q has either missed the last couple of comments or now agrees with us