So who's going to win the Six Nations?
Japan. 

Haha, that's a low blow that mate 😂😂😂

On the up side at least now Me, Q and Suddsy boy have a group chat.

To be honest Cheshire, I encourage it. I wish there was more chat on other sports such as Cricket, Rugby and Golf. Obviously need more members to reach those dizzy heights. 

England, the rest are just inferior in every way.
International Kick and Clap Thread😂
Qblock2019 wrote:International Kick and Clap Thread😂
And what’s Rugby League? Tickle and Run?
Hero wrote:And what’s Rugby League? Tickle and Run?

It’s how Union players practice when they need to take it easy.

Hard to call this year. England not changed much from the World Cup, but that might not be a good thing because everyone else has.

I wonder why Union sides always try to poach the much fitter and quicker league players then 🤔😂
CheshireSeasider wrote:I wonder why Union sides always try to poach the much fitter and quicker league players then 🤔😂

I wonder why most of them can’t hack it and go back 😊

One of Sales best players at the moment is a League convert, Denny Solamona, arrived with Josh Charnley who didn’t last a year.

TheSteed wrote:

It’s how Union players practice when they need to take it easy.

Hard to call this year. England not changed much from the World Cup, but that might not be a good thing because everyone else has.

Take it easy😂😂😮I’ve never seen as much standing about in a Union match in all my life. A 10 minute breather every scrum😂😂😂
You smashed in Union tackles, it takes it out of you, anyone could run around all day if a tackle was more like a tickle.

It's that time where people who don't like Rugby pretend to like Rugby. 

Need a winning start. Battle of Brexit. Swing low, yes I do. 

Q will next be saying 7’s is the way forward.


I think wales will win it this year. The Jocks disappointed me yesterday.

Didn’t see the games yesterday as I was working but France at plus 5 today looks good to me 
blackpool ger wrote:Didn’t see the games yesterday as I was working but France at plus 5 today looks good to me 
Scotland had the better of the game and should have won. When they failed to take their chances I just thought... same old Scotland. It looks a long way back for them once again.
Worst possible start for England 
Filthy French. Every one of them looks like they need a good wash.
Hero wrote:Filthy French. Every one of them looks like they need a good wash.
Frenchist
10-0 already 🙄
17-0. Switching off. Worse than Blackpool!
seasider wrote:Frenchist
You say that like it’s a bad thing. You do know we’ve been at war with them, on and off, for over a thousand years don’t you?
Germany tried to kill lots of British people. I still like Germans though based on my own personal experience. 
England are shite 
seasider wrote:Germany tried to kill lots of British people. I still like Germans though based on my own personal experience. 
Ignorant cunt.
blackpool ger wrote:England are shite 
I bet you loved typing that!
seasider wrote:I bet you loved typing that!
At least he doesn’t love the Germans like you.
blackpool ger wrote:England are shite.

 Think the Scots performed better this weekend than the English.  Our arrogance, coupled with media assumption we're somewhat superior pisses me off. 

Am I wrong to be pleased for the French today? 

sudds green wrote:

 Think the Scots performed better this weekend than the English.  Our arrogance, coupled with media assumption we're somewhat superior pisses me off. 

Am I wrong to be pleased for the French today? 

Could never want the French to win. Like wanting Preston to win 😉

Scotland 3-3 England.

Conditions making it difficult.