blackpool ger wrote:England are shite 
So what does that make the Sweaties in this shite sport😂😂😂
seasider wrote:

Scotland 3-3 England.

Conditions making it difficult. 

I’d agree with Q for this one game. Fucking awful.
England seem to be making a mess of the selections at  scrum half, fly half and inside centre. With Ford and Farrell playing in the the latter two we seem to be losing something and trying to accommodate O F and build the team around him.
I've never got all the fuss about Rugby, it's an awful game followed by wankers.
kophero wrote:I've never got all the fuss about Rugby, it's an awful game followed by wankers.
It would be too difficult for you to understand, but saying that I’d imagine you’d struggle with golf.
I know the basic rules but not going to lie, struggle to understand why penalties are awarded half the time.

Played Union at school (it was expected one would do so for the first term if you wanted to be involved in football after Christmas).

Fly-half, centre and, occasionally, winger. Enjoyed the kicking and passing elements of the game, but there were always bigger, stronger boys, you know the ones, shaving at 11 years of age, sprouting hair all over their bodies and speaking in voices two octaves lower than yours, ready to beat you into a pulp if they could catch you, who made it quite a frightening experience. 

There remains a bit of a class gulf, the supposed "gentlemen's " game favoured by professional, educated men, whilst the plebs in the north focused on League.

Mate of mine played for Thatto Heath and went on to coach. He recounts a tale about trying out at a fairly prestigious RU club, after playing League at school. He was derided when it was noticed he had no pockets in his shorts.

seasider wrote:I know the basic rules but not going to lie, struggle to understand why penalties are awarded half the time.
As do people who have followed the game for years especially at the farcical scrums. Probably awarded just to break up the tedium of a 10 minute scrum.
Qblock2019 wrote:As do people who have followed the game for years especially at the farcical scrums. Probably awarded just to break up the tedium of a 10 minute scrum.

Not quite as farcical as having a pretend "scrum" where a group of guys cuddle for a few seconds over a ball.
Anyone else pleased for this young French team? 
sudds green wrote:Anyone else pleased for this young French team? 
No, they’re French!
sudds green wrote:Anyone else pleased for this young French team? 

Yeah, I was saying yesterday that if it's not going to be England, then I'd love it to be France. All I want is for it to go to the last day though as I'm going to the Italy v England game (coronavirus permitting).

Been a long time since this last happened

Surprising not to see Leicester near the top. Bad times for them. 
seasider wrote:Surprising not to see Leicester near the top. Bad times for them. 
Leicester would probably have got relegated this year if Saracens hadn’t had points docked.

The days of Martin Johnson are long gone. Used to be them and Bath. Think that was the height of my Rugby following. 

Be watching the Six Nations today somewhere in Liverpool. One lad is into his Rugby so I think we will have to accommodate. The alternative is Burnley v Spurs so quite happy for the Rugby to win.

Just watching England women spank the Welsh. 

47-0, 60 mins gone.

Need Scotland to win. 
They did, which is crap because that would have made next weekend in Rome amazing.
TheSteed wrote:They did, which is crap because that would have made next weekend in Rome amazing.
Blimey yeah, you would have seen England win it. 
Hero wrote:

Just watching England women spank the Welsh. 

You and your fetishes 

Long time since I supported Scotland 👍

Feel dirty now 😂

seasideone wrote:

Long time since I supported Scotland 👍

Feel dirty now 😂

They've definitely got better in the last few tournaments. I bet some Scots wanted France to win!
Still all depends on Ireland’s score in their postponed game. All top three can win.