Shit just got serious!

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-51325192

Starts digging up garden for a shelter...
Just read that they have developed a treatment in Switzerland from an existing SARS vaccine, but we won't have access to it until it's been distributed to the EU countries. 

That's Qblocks weekend fucked!

Nah, dead farm animals are absolutely fine. 
So it's ok if you use protection. 
seasider wrote:So it's ok if you use protection. 
Yep, a couple of earplugs and you're all good. 

Spreading fairly quickly in Italy with 5 already dead, the Euros and Olympics must be at risk soon.

Be interesting to see what they do about European football matches, given a few games were postponed in Italy.

Napoli are at home this week and Juventus are in a few weeks, Turins game was postponed yesterday.

Personally I think the Premier League should be cancelled and declared void this season, safety first and all that.

Bally wrote:

Personally I think the Premier League should be cancelled and declared void this season, safety first and all that.

Haha haha!!! I totally agree. Cancel this season and restart in September as normal. No champion this season 🤣

All I seem to be hearing this morning is the economic impact, investor concerns, world markets etc. People are fuckin dying FFS. Shut the fuck up about money and investor returns for fat cat cunts. Makes me sick

One in Tenerife and guess where I am going in just over a month 👎

seasider wrote:

I'm supposed to be going to Italy in 2 weeks.
Bally wrote:

All I seem to be hearing this morning is the economic impact, investor concerns, world markets etc. People are fuckin dying FFS. Shut the fuck up about money and investor returns for fat cat cunts. Makes me sick

I think you misunderstand slightly what they mean by investor concerns. They aren't talking about Warren Buffet and Bill Gates, they are talking about your pension.
TheSteed wrote:
I think you misunderstand slightly what they mean by investor concerns. They aren't talking about Warren Buffet and Bill Gates, they are talking about your pension.

Oh that's OK then. 

Shame it wasn't rife before the last election. Would have seen off a lot of the old tory cunts

seasider wrote:

Hopefully Wuhan.

Everyone knows the Wuhan Clan Ain't Nuttin ta Fuck Wit. 

Hero wrote:Hopefully Wuhan.
Harsh

https://www.theatlantic.com/health/archive/2020/02/covid-vaccine/607000/

This is an interesting read. It was written by James Hamblinan, an MD and lecturer at Yale School of Public Health.

Bally wrote:Harsh
On Wuhan???
Hero wrote:Hopefully Wuhan.
I'll give you a Paulo Wuhan chop in a minute  

Was in the Post Office earlier today when 2 masked men walked in. Sheer panic erupted among staff and customers.

Such a relief when it became obvious they were just Robbers

I don’t believe the China figures of those who have the virus.Probably a lot more have it but Beijing won’t admit it.
Well if you weren't worried about it before, the Government have made you think twice today. Maybe it is actually more serious than I thought. 
My girlfriends just been told someone in her office building has been diagnosed. They work on floor 10, she’s on floor 9. Floor 10 are at home for the next fortnight. She’s not considered high risk but company policy is if You think you’re ill, fuck off.

I’ve been working in Heathrow for two weeks, I’ve got a cough, a runny noise, headache and feel like shit.

Not sure if I’ve got that Chinese shit but I feel grim. If I have hit it I’m going to spread it around before I snuff it.

Hero wrote:

I’ve been working in Heathrow for two weeks, I’ve got a cough, a runny noise, headache and feel like shit.

Not sure if I’ve got that Chinese shit but I feel grim. If I have hit it I’m going to spread it around before I snuff it.

Can you put a mask on. Not because you’ve got the virus but because you’re a right ugly bastard and you’re scaring the locals😂
Looks like Russia not giving true figures of who is infected.

Bugger, I'm 70 in a couple of weeks time, my chances of getting it have gone up by 4.4%

Increased chance of snuffing it as well at your age