A low gate will speak volumes and the moment Sadler sees a drop in revenue through the turnstiles, he will act. Also will the crowd turn on Grayson if we go behind? Hopefully we will win with a big performance and we never find out. 

7,345, A full week on the training ground to prepare, if it's another defeat  coupled with a poor performance, Sadler might have no choice but to act.
Moore in Thorniley out. 5,555
Tangerinenick wrote:Moore in Thorniley out. 5,555
Change of formation too! 6,865

I think it will be low,  5,700.

I don’t know one person who is going. Everyone would rather work 😢

Feel particularly disappointed that less than 12 months ago this fixture marked the " homecoming".

Might go for the memories, but, ironically, it may be the " farewell".

Anyone remember how many official season ticket holders bought for this season?

Think we have 5.5k season ticket holders approx so will be above 6k. I am going just to see the new players and to see if there are any signs of improvement.
We've not had a league home game in a while. There are lots of new players. It is a vital game. Lose and surely the end of Grayson. Either way, it is sad that people have given up already.
NewburyOne wrote:We've not had a league home game in a while. There are lots of new players. It is a vital game. Lose and surely the end of Grayson. Either way, it is sad that people have given up already.

I have given up on achieving anything but not attending. It's important we still show Sadler that he has made a good investment. 

The sad thing is, people will be more interested in chanting against Grayson. I hope I'm wrong. 

One less than it might have been. 

I really don't want to  waste  another Saturday  afternoon.

Let's be honest; in the last 50 years, the times I've anticipated an exciting,  successful outcome at Bloomfield,  only to be disappointed by a mediocre, apathetic,  sub-standard performance and result , have far outweighed the occasions I've been pleasantly surprised by a refreshing, positive successful encounter.

I've spent thousands of pounds and hours on an outfit which, ultimately,  has always let us down. 

Fuck  'em. Better things to do. 

sudds green wrote:

One less than it might have been. 

I really don't want to  waste  another Saturday  afternoon.

Let's be honest; in the last 50 years, the times I've anticipated an exciting,  successful outcome at Bloomfield,  only to be disappointed by a mediocre, apathetic,  sub-standard performance and result , have far outweighed the occasions I've been pleasantly surprised by a refreshing, positive successful encounter.

I've spent thousands of pounds and hours on an outfit which, ultimately,  has always let us down. 

Fuck  'em. Better things to do. 

Plenty of ups and downs just like any other club. I am sure there will be ups after this.
Not easy being a Pool fan but at least we’re not boring.

Does anything think we can match the attendance the last time we played Southend at home?
NewburyOne wrote:We've not had a league home game in a while. There are lots of new players. It is a vital game. Lose and surely the end of Grayson. Either way, it is sad that people have given up already.
Think you're right. Been a long time since we have had a home game so I am sure that will inflate the figure. Not by much though but should see us in the 7k + region.
Just buying my tickets now online. Lots of availability. Going to be a low crowd.

Nope,  after much deliberation,  now have alternative plans.

Southend at home........ One year the homecoming,  the next ta-ra. 

Was it 15k for the "homecoming" against Southend? Probably 7k this weekend. Boycott back on?
You boys should know all about low attendances.
TomPNE wrote:Was it 15k for the "homecoming" against Southend? Probably 7k this weekend. Boycott back on?

Just like when you get 20k for cup games against Premier League teams?

PNE might have the crowds but this is something they would never be able to recreate.

They dont have the crowds, its only the big and local  clubs who turn the attendances from barely 10k to 15.
I would say they average about 12k 'home fans' which is shit for a supposed City and bigger catchment area. I don't think we would be far off that in the Championship.
The Nobbers suffer just like us and so many other places with too many plastic Premiership supporters. Whose idea of loyalty is putting on a replica shirt and going down the pub, while swearing undying loyalty.
The people of Preston back their club in far better numbers than we do.
Hero wrote:The people of Preston back their club in far better numbers than we do.
Bigger catchment area. All relative. 

7,700 😳

UTP