That is actually hurting my eyes. Same platform as PNE Online. Decent but needs tweaking.ย 

Needs darkening a little but much better than the old one

Ultimately it is a sloppy second to BHS ๐Ÿ˜€

Tangerinenick wrote:Needs darkening a little but much better than the old one

Colour scheme is a shambles but yes the format is decent. 

It's funny how people complained that the reasons for not joining here was because AVFTT was so simple. That was obviously bullshit. Oh well, not bitter ๐Ÿ˜‰

Doesn't matter what format, unless they ban 50% of the users it'll still be shite.

I can only imagine the Brexit wankathon on there over the last few days. Wannabe Farages. 

Can't remember my details to log-in. 

Not arsed anyway, it's  just full of tory cunts

The tangerine text is terrible.
tangerine77 wrote:The tangerine text is terrible.

It will get changed to black as it's too shit not to. It certainly decent functionality wise, have to admit that. They've just done a shit job using a decent forum platform. The header/logo is embarrassing. 

Gonna be tough for us now!

Doesnโ€™t look any different. 
tangerinejezza wrote:Doesnโ€™t look any different. 
You clicking on the new forum? Link in the thread at top of page. 
seasider wrote:You clicking on the new forum? Link in the thread at top of page. 

Only viewed it on my phone. It doesnโ€™t look any different. 

Make sure you're not in the dark before opening. It's still owned by Middlesbrough and will be going back to the Fansonline network.

http://avftt.co.uk/index.php

Thatโ€™s awful! 

Fortunately I got banned a while back, Iโ€™ve forgotten login details. So I donโ€™t go on anyway.

Doesn't look a patch on this but because we've built this from scratch, it obviously has way more functionality. Some we want on here, some we wouldn't. 

The one thing we want to do is to have way more threads showing on one page. I personally think this is a problem attracting new users. As that's what people liked about AVFTT (which they haven't got anymore) it could be an opportunity for us. Clutching at straws I know ๐Ÿ˜‰

Looks like the pompous Catford geezer is a mod on there.Not for me then.
Hasn't he always been a mod?
I think he had a break for a while as a mod.Mind you I reckon he had about 30 usernames to hide behind.
Our mods are awesome, haven't heard from half of them for about a year ๐Ÿ˜
That's because our users are so well behaved
Never on it and like some others couldnโ€™t tell you my log in details? 77 any ideas ๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿ˜œ

I have Chrome dark theme turned on so it looks decent to me. Although my judgement may be skewed.

That tangerine is way off though.

Rossall_Tangerine wrote:

I have Chrome dark theme turned on so it looks decent to me. Although my judgement may be skewed.

That tangerine is way off though.

Yeah bordering on Wolves. 

Not keen on the tangerine text. Think it's an improvement on the old format. I like this format better but agree with seasider if there was a way to see more posts on a page that would be really great.

Way too much Brexit over there but I can ignore it.  I read both so you won't be losing me over here (fortunately or unfortunately I suppose I๐Ÿ˜‚)

Seaside_Lee(II) wrote:

Not keen on the tangerine text. Think it's an improvement on the old format. I like this format better but agree with seasider if there was a way to see more posts on a page that would be really great.

Way too much Brexit over there but I can ignore it.  I read both so you won't be losing me over here (fortunately or unfortunately I suppose I๐Ÿ˜‚)

Think this is key and Steed has already started. 

Forget the design as Steed has that covered but this is the kind of thread view I think would go down well.

http://barnsleyfc.org.uk/forums/bulletin-board.130/

Seaside_Lee(II) wrote:

๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

Some sites have an option for each user to select the number of results per page (10,20,50,100 etc).

Maybe something like that could work here for the homepage and for threads as a lot of it is personal preference (I personally prefer less stuff on one page).

Rossall_Tangerine wrote:

Some sites have an option for each user to select the number of results per page (10,20,50,100 etc).

Maybe something like that could work here for the homepage and for threads as a lot of it is personal preference (I personally prefer less stuff on one page).

I think that is more to do with how many threads on page 1 for example and not actual styling. I know what you mean though, we had it on the old BHS. 

They are meant messing around with the ads... obviously the ads have been targeted due to my interest in having 7 women in one go.

Is that tory infested shit hole still running?
Wonder how many the pompous mushroom brr3 has banned already?
Definitely an improvement but was reading the Middlesbrough board which owns AVFTT and they need lots of adverts to cover the costs. Blackpool fans have taken to it better than Boro fans.