b887398923a7e76f0457fe4f4b4b6307.jpg

Thought it deserved it's own thread as I know a few on here will be interested/watching 

49ers for me 

The Packers ended my interest in this season. 

Mine ended before that, since the Cornhuskers changed conference a few years ago, for some reason my interest in the game has slowly dwindled to nothing, including the NFL.

EagleDay wrote:

Mine ended before that, since the Cornhuskers changed conference a few years ago, for some reason my interest in the game has slowly dwindled to nothing, including the NFL.

You have Nebraska connections?
oh boy. That one night of the year where I try to understand what the hell is going on, fail, get bored of the breaks every 10 seconds and go to bed at halftime.
What time will it kick off uk-time? 
Rossall_Tangerine wrote:oh boy. That one night of the year where I try to understand what the hell is going on, fail, get bored of the breaks every 10 seconds and go to bed at halftime.
Least you make it to half time!

Bentent wrote:

I know a few on here will be interested/watching.

For me it's the highlight of the sporting calendar.

You can keep your  " Champions ' League, watered -down FA Cup, Premiership  run-in (the most over-hyped,  overrated league in existence- already finished  this season), Wimbledon,  Formula 1, six nations, Darts/ snooker  world championships, Open, Derby,  Badminton horse trials,  boat race, PMQ,  .....There's nothing,  nothing as exciting as the NFL showpiece.

Can SF D-line stifle Mahomes and the secondary contain Hill?

Will KC much-improved defense be able to cope with SF excellent blocking offense?

Who'll be MVP? 

Will it be an open, free-scoring contest,  or do you fancy one team to dominate? 

Want KC to beat SF, mainly for Andy Reid. Also dislike any other NFC rival. 

Say what you want about the Americans,  they know how to put on a show.

Prediction:-

SF to jump out  early, KC to claw it back -  21-31.

Garoppolo fucks up- Tyreek Hill  runs PM close for  MVP,  but, ultimately, it's the qb that gets it done, OR.......... Bosa and co. wrap up Patrick and the SF rushing game rolls over KC, with JG only having to pass for  60 yards....... fascinating. 

Enjoy, dear friends,  coz on Saturday we have to endure SG's bright young things against Southend and it could be a long,  dreary, tiresome,  painful,  disappointing, embarrassing Spring. 

"Want KC to beat SF, mainly for Andy Reid. Also dislike any other NFC rival."

I had wondered what the fat bastard was up to these days. 

Magic147 wrote:

I had wondered what the fat bastard was up to these days. 

You leave Q out of this!!!!!!

Lots of mistakes so far. 
Magic147 wrote:Lots of mistakes so far. 
Turning the TV on was the biggest.
Pantomime shite

Shit call by sudds on the score though😂😂

So how was the the world's greatest show last night?
you been peeking into Q's bedroom again?
I fell asleep. 
No, Sudds, just a team that caught my attention many years ago when a few of the college games were televised on, I think it was World of Sport.

blackpool ger wrote:

Shit call by sudds on the score though😂😂

Thanks, Brian.
sudds green wrote:Thanks, Brian.
😂😂😂😂

I know I go on about this sport 

I realise there's a lot  of hype involved

I'm aware some think outcomes are contrived 

I understand there's  confusion about rules 

Yes,  a game takes three hours 

We might not be enamoured by the polarisation of wealth,  employment,  poverty across the pond. 

US gun law is abhorrent,........................

..........but the showpiece once again put our Prem.  in the shade.

No comparison 

No contest 

No doubt 

NFL is the greatest sport on the planet.

What a game!!!!!

Congrats to Andy Reid  and the KC Chiefs organisation.

Bring on the draft. 

Fuck me Sudds. NFL and Cas Tigers. You really do need help😮.
It's been a long time since I enjoyed one of their half-time shows. For me, nothing else can touch the 2012 Olympics/Para Olympics shows.
Been over there whilst there have been 2 finals. Watched them both on the telly. The adverts were the best bits. The game itself is a bore fest of wank