Can't believe Fleetwood charge away fans £24! Ours are only £19.

I imagine they will go on sale to season ticket holders on a first come first serve basis. Can't see them banding them as the non-boycotters will get first dabs. Either way, it's not going to make general sale so that rules me out!
When are they released?

Friday.

https://www.fleetwoodtownfc.com/news/2020/february/derby-day-tickets-for-blackpool-game-on-sale-friday/

Not the Fleetwood end. When are they on sale from our club shop?
They have to fill the void left by having no fans of there own somehow!. 
When are ours on sale. I’m fucking sick of sitting in that Cod head end.

Tickets for Blackpool’s fixture away to Fylde Coast neighbours Fleetwood Town will go on sale from 9am on Wednesday (12 February).

The Seasiders have been allocated 770 tickets for sale – 674 terrace, 86 seating and five pairs of wheelchair disabled tickets.

Given the allocation, tickets will therefore be sold as follows:

Wednesday 12 February – Season ticket holders who have attended a minimum of TWO away league fixtures this season.

Friday 14 February – All season tickets holders.

Monday 17 February – General sale.

All sale dates are subject to ticket availability. Tickets will be sold ONE per season ticket holder, with a season ticket card or client reference number required when purchasing. Away game criteria will be based on purchase history of away tickets for 2019/20 league fixtures. 

What a shit allocation. Do they expect Fleetwood to fill where the away fans usually sit?
seasider wrote:What a shit allocation. Do they expect Fleetwood to fill where the away fans usually sit?
They do realise there is only a bus ride between the two towns........don't they? Are they frightened they will be outnumbered?

Absolute joke of a club. That side stand is going to be full of Blackpool fans again.

Also, that two away ticket thing is bullshit, I’ve always just bought mine on the day.

Southend, Gillingham, Cov, Rochdale and Sunderland all POTG. Not happy.

Was going to say, most POTG so how can the club tell. Silly criteria but I guess they had to do something because of the shit allocation. 
Fucking disgusting allocation, Police obviously wetting themselves AGAIN!.
BigSteveHetzke wrote:Fucking disgusting allocation, Police obviously wetting themselves AGAIN!.
Muckers saying it was Andy Pilley's decision.
Anyone who wants to go in the home end I would suggest buying a single ticket for their game against Peterborough this weekend, that will then give you access to 4 for the Blackpool game. I mean, what could possibly go wrong!!

From the Cod Army page:

"Blackpool fans moaning about a low allocation but it’s their own fault"

Absolute idiots. So it's our fault a Fleetwood fan ran on the pitch and started goading Pool fans?

For once I agree with you guys, the allocation is piss poor, it would be a great atmosphere with a full ground, I suppose we will have more fans than normal, they all seem to creep out of the woodwork for this game, here’s hoping for a good game and that we give a better account than we did at Bloomers
HereforthehandofCod wrote:For once I agree with you guys, the allocation is piss poor, it would be a great atmosphere with a full ground, I suppose we will have more fans than normal, they all seem to creep out of the woodwork for this game, here’s hoping for a good game and that we give a better account than we did at Bloomers
Wow, a fair minded post from you Cod head. Piss take aside, it would be interesting to know whether the decision to reduce the allocation was by Andy Pilley or the police. If it's the police, then fair enough, nothing you can do about that. If it was Andy Pilley, I would be wondering what his motives are. Fleetwood will struggle to fill the stands so does that not open the door to more Blackpool fans in the Fleetwood end?
Not sure who’s decision it is but it’s shite, your right we will never fill the ground without the pool fans, unless like you say, they go into the Fleetwood stands, I have mates who are pool fans asking me to get tickets for them, so it will happen,  just hope it all goes well and the knobheads stay away or behave

So what are Fleetwood's motives?

Reading their Facebook page, they absolutely despise us. More Blackpool comments than about their own club. 

seasider wrote:

So what are Fleetwood's motives?

Reading their Facebook page, they absolutely despise us. More Blackpool comments than about their own club. 

You tend to find that with big clubs like us. Jealousy 😏
Sold out now.