What is the score with iFollow in the UK? Is it only the midweek games they can show live? Working away next week and want to watch the Gillingham game.
If you download a VPN and change your location to USA you can buy the ifollow game for $7.00 which equals like £5.50 on match day. Works a treat
Just cancelled my Digibit VPN as used this for IPTV! Happy to just pay a tenner as not often will miss home games.
seasider wrote:What is the score with iFollow in the UK? Is it only the midweek games they can show live? Working away next week and want to watch the Gillingham game.

I couldn’t watch the last away game. There was no link for it on my Hulk Fire Stick thingy. 

Not sure if it’s this IPTV that everyone seems to talk of I just know it’s on my Amazon stick, it’s called Hulk & it cost £45 to get a link & password from some group on FaceFuck. 

Have a feeling the game will be called off on Tuesday due to the storm. 
Leesthedaddy wrote:

I couldn’t watch the last away game. There was no link for it on my Hulk Fire Stick thingy. 

Not sure if it’s this IPTV that everyone seems to talk of I just know it’s on my Amazon stick, it’s called Hulk & it cost £45 to get a link & password from some group on FaceFuck. 

Mines isn’t the Hulk mate it’s same sort of thing but it’s called Heisenberg. It’s all iptv and probably comes from the same source but I follow is very hit or miss some they show some they don’t. Yesterday it was on but with Southend radio commentary 😂

On iFollow for anyone interested.