Whatever you think of him, brave to come out on National TV.

Don’t you think he’s been pushed into this! Either a Sunday or daily paper has caught him and threatened to print. 

Similar to Gareth Thomas and George Michael in the way he’s come out. 

I really don’t care if he ( after 27 years married) is gay or not, but it’s not major news , there’s more important news and this isn’t a headline. 

Plus if I’d been working with Holly, I’d probably have been sacked for wanking over her tits ! 
Does seem weird that it's taken him 27 years to 'come out' but everyone is different I guess and at the time he probably had so much to lose. Agree it's not news but it's a surprise!
Not really news. Couldn't care less what he prefers to stick his dick in.
Feel sorry for his wife who has been forced to live a lie for years.
She’ll not know which way to turn tonight 😯

Schofield: I’m gay

Holly:Are you positive?

Schofield:I’ll not know until I get the results back next Tuesday 😯

Qblock2019 wrote:

Schofield: I’m gay

Holly:Are you positive?

Schofield:I’ll not know until I get the results back next Tuesday 😯

Has he got AIDS already? He’s only been gay five minutes.

It only takes a minute.

That's what Take That were on about. 

Hero wrote:Has he got AIDS already? He’s only been gay five minutes.
Strewth
He's a tory twat
Bally wrote:He's a tory twat
I thought Gays voted Labour???
seasider wrote:
I’m gay too!!

Really fucks me off when,  with all that's happening in the world......

Famine 

War

Unfair distribution of wealth.

Bent politicians

Pandemic 

GP abusing his position 

Trade agreements 

Scouts putting lives at risk!!!!!!

Child abuse and DV .........

we see this on the " news".

It may well be LGBT awareness month, but don't give a toss who identifies with this characteristic.

BTW, I'm advised gay is an acronym for "good as you". Yes you are, but so am I.

I don't give a flying hoot about this 'news'. Philip isn't the first, nor will be the last, homosexual to 'out' themselves for whatever reason. Good on him! It doesn't impact on me, it makes not a jot of difference to my life. It's his life, who the hell are we to judge? 

The apprentice at work this morning needed some education in the Wuhan Virus. He asked me a Q & I said 2 secs, I’ll open up my Sky news app & let you know the current death figure. 

Couldn’t see it because it was full of this gay guy on all notifications.

Not sure who decides what News is News but come on!!!

I think gays are fucking sick, sorry if I don’t get it but I don’t!

(my sister is a lesbo BTW)

 I don’t get it, OK!

Anyway, my point is,,,,

Who gives a fuck when the Wuhan Corona Virus is going around?

Maybe Wuhan or however you spell it doesn't  sell papers anymore?

Leesthedaddy wrote:

Couldn’t see it because it was full of this gay guy on all notifications.


I've got fed-up of seeing his face plastered all over, I couldn't give a monkey's what he is. Like you say, there are more important things.
He's finally come out of the broom cupboard. 

Phillip Schofield has just announced ,to avoid any further embarrassment,he has changed his surname to McCavity.

Word of advice..

Dont Google Philip Schofield gags.....

Qblock2019 wrote:

Word of advice..

Dont Google Philip Schofield gags.....

🤣🤣🤣
Leesthedaddy wrote:

The apprentice at work this morning needed some education in the Wuhan Virus. He asked me a Q & I said 2 secs, I’ll open up my Sky news app & let you know the current death figure. 

Couldn’t see it because it was full of this gay guy on all notifications.

Not sure who decides what News is News but come on!!!

I think gays are fucking sick, sorry if I don’t get it but I don’t!

(my sister is a lesbo BTW)

 I don’t get it, OK!

Anyway, my point is,,,,

Who gives a fuck when the Wuhan Corona Virus is going around?

Maybe Wuhan or however you spell it doesn't  sell papers anymore?


Coronavirus has been in the news daily; I'm sure you know how news sites work: breaking tends to be at the top. Given the breaking news of the five deaths in France, log back in to your news app and that's what you'll see first.

Gays aren't fucking sick, they just have a different sexual orientation than you. You're not supposed to get it, just tolerate it. Your sister is gay - this would be akin to a woman saying your sister is fucking sick, I'm sure you'd stick up for her if that was the case.

Don't watch his show so when seeing on my news app that he bats for the other side, I just scrolled past it. Getting angry about it is a bit odd.

Servo wrote:

Coronavirus has been in the news daily; I'm sure you know how news sites work: breaking tends to be at the top. Given the breaking news of the five deaths in France, log back in to your news app and that's what you'll see first.

Gays aren't fucking sick, they just have a different sexual orientation than you. You're not supposed to get it, just tolerate it. Your sister is gay - this would be akin to a woman saying your sister is fucking sick, I'm sure you'd stick up for her if that was the case.

Don't watch his show so when seeing on my news app that he bats for the other side, I just scrolled past it. Getting angry about it is a bit odd.

Who’s getting angry about it?

Sick as in minging, not sick mentally. 

I do tolerate it, as I said, my sister is Gay. 

My opinion is that it’s not natural, I don’t get it. I am allowed to say I don’t get it ain’t I?

Don’t take my comments up to a level they were never intended to be at just to try & make me look like I said something wrong. 

Good luck to the guy, I’m pleased for him, seriously. It doesn’t mean I have to get it though. 

You're allowed to say what you want. I took your superfluous use of exclamation marks and comments like 'come on!!!' as being angry, or at least slightly irritated by it.

IMO, someone saying - and this is verbatim - 'I think gays are fucking sick', is wrong.

And yeah, I know everyone's entitled to their opinion. There's mine. Very happy to disagree here.

Enjoy the game today.

Servo wrote:

Enjoy the game today.

👍👍