It seems like a lifetime ago but Blackpool finally got a win. Is this the start of the perfect 17?

Very impressed with Dewsbury-Hall and Ronan in midfield and Taylor Moore looks class ๐Ÿ˜

A guest appearance from "seasider" who came on as a late sub for Jane and put in an outstanding performanceย 

Hopefully this team will keep on improvingย 

Thanks Lee. Can't believe was sat next to you. 

Thanks for the plug as well. Hope I didn't ruin your video. Just realised I didn't answer one of your questions about Southend sitting back but we nearly scored and it threw me!

Overall my summary would be better but still lots of things for Larry to work on. 

Coner Ronan? He's not a fucking ice cream. It's Connor. 
tangerine77 wrote:Coner Ronan? He's not a fucking ice cream. It's Connor. 
Who's that aimed at?
Fantastic as always Lee. You and Dan were like Saint n Greavsie.
tangerine77 wrote:Coner Ronan? He's not a fucking ice cream. It's Connor. 

Just listened back and know what you mean now. ๐Ÿ˜

seasider wrote:

Just listened back and know what you mean now. ๐Ÿ˜

It's your posh accent
tangerine77 wrote:It's your posh accent
Nah I just fucked it. Stage fright. 
Coner Ronin. 

Bottom left. Briefly see the top of my head ๐Ÿคฃ

Jezza will try and get more of you next time๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ‘

seasider: you did great seeing as I kind of thrust you into the limelight with very short notice "some say potatoes and some say patatoes..."

Seaside_Lee(II) wrote:

Jezza will try and get more of you next time๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ‘

seasider: you did great seeing as I kind of thrust you into the limelight with very short notice "some say potatoes and some say patatoes..."

My Dad would have done it but he wouldn't have been able to tell you any of the player's names ๐Ÿ˜
That's a shame we should have got him in. Used to love going with my dad I miss him so much. If you are ever in those seats again we must have him in ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ‘
Great video Lee keep it up mate 
Seaside_Lee(II) wrote:That's a shame we should have got him in. Used to love going with my dad I miss him so much. If you are ever in those seats again we must have him in ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ‘
If you wanted to interview him on the Fred Pickering hattrick against Preston, he would have been more in his comfort zone!
seasider wrote:If you wanted to interview him on the Fred Pickering hattrick against Preston, he would have been more in his comfort zone!

Obsessed.

EvattFC wrote:

Obsessed.

What's that?

https://www.pne-online.net/forum/index.php?threads/simon-grayson-to-be-sacked.3428540/page-33