Was it a corner? Some are saying there was over 6 minutes of injury time played? All very frustrating and gut wrenching at the end. A whistle happy ref that gave every slightest touch to a Gillingham side that went over at the touch of a feather.

Spurned chances in the first half, never looked like scoring in the 2nd until we scored what I thought was a deserved equaliser only to get a dagger through the heart with a last kick of the game winner for Gillingham

Was it "pudding gate?"

Enjoyed the video despite the loss, Lee.  Cheers.  

Something about the playersโ€™ body language even before the game when they were coming out... something isnโ€™t right.

Good angle to see their final goal and whether it was a corner or not. I can't see any deflection at all! Still no excuse for a free header inside the six yard box. Was it Bola who was pushed aside far too easily?

I share your disappointment Lee. Followed on iFollow and the excitement and passion is severely missing.

Good work as usual Lee nice one!

Referee was awful all game, and cant help but wonder whether Evans gave his team a proper rollicking at half time or if it was Spearings experience missing in the second half but you got the feeling that they were absolutely toothless in the first half but looked like scoring on every attack in the second.

Our Ava is banned from halftime jinxed predictions from now on aswell ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

seasider wrote:

Good angle to see their final goal and whether it was a corner or not. I can't see any deflection at all! Still no excuse for a free header inside the six yard box. Was it Bola who was pushed aside far too easily?

I share your disappointment Lee. Followed on iFollow and the excitement and passion is severely missing.
Neither could I, but there was no objection from the Matty.

Graves: yes agree about the body language all these changes and still something isn't right

seasider: yes still needed defending. How many times do we concede near the end of the 1st half or close to the end of the game, very disappointing 

Aw Cheshire she did so well as well she is adorable and so excited to be on. I went ask for a prediction again.

We should never have been in that position in the first place. To concede two quick fire goals at home is garbage!

She was the only one leaving the ground beaming from ear to ear because she could tell her mates she'd been on YouTube Lee ๐Ÿ˜‚

Hoping the new gaffer whoever that may be, can give you and Jane some cheerier games to report back on mate ๐Ÿคž

Oh that's adorable Cheshire at least I made someone happy on a miserable night.

Really important who we get in hope it's someone that can inspire the players like someone once did