Who do you want?
Wouldn't know who is available. Obviously Ian Evatt's name is going to get mentioned. Need one of those next Pool manager odds lists!
Neil Warnock?
Who's that Welsh fucker who got Luton promoted?
tangerine77 wrote:Who's that Welsh fucker who got Luton promoted?
I know who you mean. Didn't do well at Stoke. He has passion though!
seasider wrote:Wouldn't know who is available. Obviously Ian Evatt's name is going to get mentioned. Need one of those next Pool manager odds lists!

Is Ian Evatt experienced enough yet for this level?


Nathan Jones is the one who did well with Luton but jumped ship and went to Stoke and did shit.
EagleDay wrote:

Is Ian Evatt experienced enough yet for this level?

The world of the unknown. Biggest gamble appointment of them all. Do we want to take a gamble at this stage although all managerial appointments are gambles in reality!

Would Evatt even want to come to us as Barrow are on the crest of doing something special. Would he not want to see that through. I personally think Evatt wouldn't think twice. Dream job and he would know he might never get a better offer.
Love Evo but he needs more experience first. 
Personally think Evatt be too much of a risk, someone like Warnock be great for us 
CoreySeaSider wrote:Personally think Evatt be too much of a risk, someone like Warnock be great for us 
Agree. Don't think Warnock would go near us unless he was promised a wedge of cash which I don't think we have. People have even mentioned Chris Hughton. Think people need to lower their expectations.

Sadler acted pretty quickly when Terry left.  Although that may have been arranged in advance. 

Let's see how long it takes this time. 

As someone who travels from up near Workington to watch the Seasiders and goes to the occasional Barrow match I can assure you Evatt is not the option we need, the club needs promotion back into the promise lands of the Championship and get in an experienced head like Warnock who’ll have a summer to build 
CumbrianSeasider wrote:As someone who travels from up near Workington to watch the Seasiders and goes to the occasional Barrow match I can assure you Evatt is not the option we need, the club needs promotion back into the promise lands of the Championship and get in an experienced head like Warnock who’ll have a summer to build 
Welcome Cumbrian. Barrow are flying though so why not Evatt? I happen to agree with you but just wondering if you have seen anything that makes you think he isn't the answer. Just experience alone?

Heart says Evo with Charlie as assistant

Realistically Jose Riga

Nathan Jones will do. 

Is passionate and smashed it at Luton with less money and resources.

Flopped at Stoke, because they're a poisoned chalice.

Experienced enough in League 1 to be confident he'll get us up, but young enough to make me excited about the future beyond League 1.

seasider wrote:Welcome Cumbrian. Barrow are flying though so why not Evatt? I happen to agree with you but just wondering if you have seen anything that makes you think he isn't the answer. Just experience alone?
When I speak to some good friends who go home and away they rate him as a manager but don’t think he’s quite ready to make the step up yet due to his often ill temperament. It also appears to have a great deal of luck with players who are average and don’t dig in when the going gets tough, which seems about right that’s last couple of times I’ve been when I was visiting relatives down in Dover last week with Rooney and Platt coming to loggerheads at the end of the game.
Richie Wellens?

Love Evatt , but fir me needs to take barrow up and then stay up and get football league experience 

Before thinking off getting pool manger job , my opinion thou 

Really wouldn't want Warnock, I know he has a good record at getting teams up but he's such a dinosaur. Surely we can do better than him. Do you really want to hear him every week spouting the same old nonsense "listen... the lads gave it everything out there and I'm really proud of them but we just need that little bit of quality" no thanks Neil! 

https://www.thesackrace.com/teams/blackpool


Claremont Road wrote:Really wouldn't want Warnock, I know he has a good record at getting teams up but he's such a dinosaur. Surely we can do better than him. Do you really want to hear him every week spouting the same old nonsense "listen... the lads gave it everything out there and I'm really proud of them but we just need that little bit of quality" no thanks Neil! 
Warnock wouldn't even want the job. I personally would be very happy as he gets teams promoted. I know you could say the same about Grayson but Warnock does it consistently.
tangerine77 wrote:Richie Wellens?
Can’t see him leaving Swindon, who will probably be in League One next season.

Funny tweet from Barrow

Nathan Jones- happy with that

Neil Warnock- happy but unlikely he would take it

Paul Heckingbottom- his record looks shit

Evo- too much of a gamble

Anyone who's managed us before- don't want this as they say never go back, that includes Ollie. Big Sam would be an exception but no way that would happen.

Anyone else- who the fuck knows. Not got the knowledge to pull names out of a hat.

How is Paul Heckingbottom favourite, his win ratio is absolutely garbage. 
I would go for Evo with Murphy as assistant.
Claremont Road wrote:How is Paul Heckingbottom favourite, his win ratio is absolutely garbage. 
PNE fans want us to appoint Heckingbottom. Says it all.
seasider wrote:Warnock wouldn't even want the job. I personally would be very happy as he gets teams promoted. I know you could say the same about Grayson but Warnock does it consistently.
Warlock has gone on record as saying he would take a lower league job
Jose Riga. Just for the lols