I know there's a boxing thread but I think this fight deserves its own.

What are your predictions?

Fury reckons he will KO him inside 2. 

The safe bet is probably Fury on points.

Fury points decision.  Probably be one completely out of touch, moronic judge card giving it to Wilder by some distance.
Slight concern Wilder  might connect and Fury won't be able to get up this time 
Fury on points, all day long. 
Might sound ridiculous but do you reckon Fury let himself get a bit roughed up in his pre fight so that Wilder would think he was more vulnerable than he is? 
Graves wrote:Might sound ridiculous but do you reckon Fury let himself get a bit roughed up in his pre fight so that Wilder would think he was more vulnerable than he is? 

If you mean the fight against Wallin theres not a chance mate.  The cut he sustained in that fight was that bad it'll be a consideration for the rest of his career.  If anything he would be more likely to try and get him out early, the yanks love a knockout and his future lies there.

The aftermath of that cut will drastically alter the tactics for the Wilder rematch because he will consciously be guarding that brow line and less likely to get involved in a war.  This talk of early knockouts will be purely PPV hoorah.

Yeah I can see your point re the cut sustained against Wallin.  I think I just don’t feel confident that he got hurt in that fight because it makes Wilder seem more likely to exploit that.

Love Fury and back him all the way.  Just not sure the better boxer will win this rematch.

He has to hit him first. 
Magic147 wrote:He has to hit him first. 
Exactly
Would love Fury win to shut up disgusting “ I want a body on my record” Wilder.
Love Fury, he has definitely changed the publics opinion of him.  
tangerine77 wrote:Love Fury, he has definitely changed the publics opinion of him.  
It's interesting that yanks have no history of Fury so he's successfully marketed this lovable, comical persona and has a lot of fans.
The Yanks don't even know who Wilder is.
Tramfan wrote:Would love Fury win to shut up disgusting “ I want a body on my record” Wilder.
Yeah, does my swede in when he says that.
Hope fury smacks his big yank gob👍

The more I read, watch and listen, I just can’t see Wilder being stopped.  It’s on his turf, he is too confident, too athletic.

I love Tyson, I want him to win and he’s a great boxer, but I just feel like it’s written that Wilder will win it.

Furys been training for the KO.
tangerine77 wrote:Furys been training for the KO.

Probably thinks a pts win over there is impossible. 

He's probably correct. 

Magic147 wrote:

Probably thinks a pts win over there is impossible. 

He's probably correct. 

Probably doesn't think his eye will hold out
tangerine77 wrote:The Yanks don't even know who Wilder is.

That's changed with this fight. ESPN and Showtime have been hammering the promo. Yank sports fans finally coming around. I should have been going but had a medical issue a couple of weeks ago and wasn't sure I'd be fit to travel, fully recovered now but too late to claim my tickets. 

Pay-per-view is $86.00 over here. Splitting it with a mate.

I'm very excited.
Me too

Every time I stay up for something like this I swear I won't do it again.

Then I do. 

I'll be getting up early rather than staying up late. 
Will be 6am here, then got a day long drive home, but... for the love of Tyson, gotta see it and support. 

Just looked at the undercard actually, and fuck that I'll get up early instead.

Charles Martin FFS. 

A young Tyson, just turned 20.  Decent watch.

Is this real? I always think the pre fight boxing stuff is like WWE and orchestrated to get publicity. 

They're friends and helping each other get richer. Expect a 3rd fight no matter what the outcome is.
GynnSquarePhoenix wrote:They're friends and helping each other get richer. Expect a 3rd fight no matter what the outcome is.
It's already agreed. They're mates out of the ring you can tell.