Graves wrote:

Driving through Germany today Q, found one of your stickers on a service station toilet wall.  

I knew you were a German Hoolie!  Must be the mullet 

You been Euro cottaging😮
Qblock2019 wrote:You been Euro cottaging😮

Seems this ‘cottaging’ thing has an article on Wikipedia.

You perv.

Magic147 wrote:

This picture gives me hope. 

😂😂

tangerine77 wrote:

Found a good video of the fight. Filmed from the crowd and gives you a different angle of the fight, definitely worth a watch.

Cheers for posting that one 77.  Will check it out as haven’t rewatched it yet.  

Wonder if it is as one sided as I remember it.

Graves wrote:

Wonder if it is as one sided as I remember it.

From the opening bell to the towel being thrown in.

Enjoyed that video. First time watched it back. Did the commentators during the fight make a big deal with the hooking? Those Americans didn't like it. The two guys behind them from the UK were a bit embarrassing... "Irish Mafia in the house". OK! 

He must have hurt Wilder in the earlier rounds, he never moved forward once.

The hooking didn't seem as obvious during the fight as it did in that video, it didn't to me anyway maybe the different angle? Fury has only got 2 fights left tops. Wilder if he wants the rematch and then AJ, I reckon we could see some belts given up to make the AJ fight happen.
Where do you think Fury ranks in the list of greatest British fighters? Do you think he's above Calzaghe?

From T77's video, you couldn't really tell why they threw in the towel. You definitely can in that video.
seasider wrote:From T77's video, you couldn't really tell why they threw in the towel. You definitely can in that video.
It should have come a couple of rounds earlier. 
He's blaming it on his fancy dress being too heavy for the ring walk now. 
Magic147 wrote:He's blaming it on his fancy dress being too heavy for the ring walk now. 
I seen that lol He got battered I see they are going for a number 3 . That’s not a fight Fury needs. 
blackpool ger wrote:I seen that lol He got battered I see they are going for a number 3 . That’s not a fight Fury needs. 

I think a 3rd fight is pointless.  

Same as Canelo v GGG, both boxed the others heads off for 12 rounds and got a dodgy draw and both went to set the record straight second time around and did the business emphatically. 

tangerine77 wrote:

Found a good video of the fight. Filmed from the crowd and gives you a different angle of the fight, definitely worth a watch.

When you're at a boxing event and hear a yank say a point should be taken for hooking 😂😂😂
Agree with Chesh... don’t really need a third fight between these two, irs done. 
Left to Wilder face early in the second round. IMHO that punch fecked up Wilder.