https://t.co/Oy0uteDAne?amp=1

How long is the interim I wonder....

Will he be good enough to get us survival points, I wonder?

I presume this will be Dunn's first stint at management?
Is it just me or were we just as bad if not worse since he even joined us?
Graves wrote:Is it just me or were we just as bad if not worse since he even joined us?
Think the run started before his appointment so maybe unfair. Certainly uninspiring but no choice really. I suppose this means that Sadler didn't have a ready made replacement as some suggested.
I mean I was already starting to really worry about our form under Grayson before he came.  Then he came and I thought ‘this could be good, he could pick the players up’.  But it just got worse.
Graves wrote:I mean I was already starting to really worry about our form under Grayson before he came.  Then he came and I thought ‘this could be good, he could pick the players up’.  But it just got worse.

Think you're right.  Not the most inspired appointment when we brought him in,  but who knows? Might come into his own.  Could the performances and results be any worse??? 

sudds green wrote:

Could the performances and results be any worse??? 

We'd have to go 11 on the bounce without a win for that so I doubt it

With Dunn being an attacking midfielder, at least he might attempt to play more positive football than Grayson.
My main worry is that he orchestrated the Nuttall signing, right? Wasn't he working as a football agent not so long ago? Doesn't exactly instil confidence but I guess it's pretty much nailed on for Evo next season.
He can't do worse and as said above, hopefully he's more likely to play attractive football. He isn't a permanent option unless he does so well he gets a chance, either way it is fine.
Maybe he’ll actually play people in their preferred positions and Nuttall will start banging goals in.
Dunn had a very short spell as Oldham manager, as stated after Tuesday it surely cant get any worse.....can it?.
We are 14 points off survival with 17 matches left? I wonder what the expectations are for Dunn. Is he being instructed to guide the club to safety or is it a push for promotion
BigSteveHetzke wrote:Dunn had a very short spell as Oldham manager, as stated after Tuesday it surely cant get any worse.....can it?.

Yep, won 3 games in 22.

Anyway, I can't make Saturday but heading to the AFC Wimbledon game so I'll reserve judgement until then.

TheCanuck wrote:We are 14 points off survival with 17 matches left? I wonder what the expectations are for Dunn. Is he being instructed to guide the club to safety or is it a push for promotion
Surely promotion is already out of sight for us?  Consolidation.
Graves wrote:Surely promotion is already out of sight for us?  Consolidation.

Agreed, it is out of sight. I was just wondering if Dunn is being given the freedom to play his style or is this a respect the point kind of appointment. The best case scenario is that Dunn only oversee's a few games until a new manager is appointed.

May as well start a Dunn out thread, then when he leaves claim to have told you all so months before.
He hasn't Dunn out yet. 
Nailed on relegation.
TheCanuck wrote:

Agreed, it is out of sight. I was just wondering if Dunn is being given the freedom to play his style or is this a respect the point kind of appointment. The best case scenario is that Dunn only oversee's a few games until a new manager is appointed.

Think the most likely case scenario.  They will be looking ASAP in the meantime to recruit quality and steady the ship