- Dare say I’ll go to the Blackpool game, but far more likely to just drive straight there and back. The days of arriving in Poulton 9 hours before kick off are long gone for me.
- It took years for Burnley to have a ruck with us. At least at B/Pool away it could be tasty.
- I'd be all over it, if it wasn't a school night.
- They’ll be out in force for this one folks. Mmw
- The ale is shite in Ma Kelly's now, and overpriced, rather mooch down to the Washington on Cooper St.
- Went in the 80's as a 15 year old, train o way home was all smashed up, Bolton fans did it ourselves, police on board just stood and watched, bleeding freezing a train with no windows
-Still banned from blackpool bolton matches which is just as well cos I really cant be arsed with this , probably pay a tenner to watch it on pc tho
- Sold just over 900 tickets.
- We haven't won a league game there since 1977. I'm not sure we've won a cup game or pre season friendly there either in those 43 years.
- Would love it if we beat these twats and laid to rest many long years since our last win at Bloomfield in December 1977.
- It felt like a win when we got to Wembley at theirs in 1989 .... but that was a draw and we won on aggregate courtesy of Julian Darby's winner in the Burnden match.
Is that copied from the Bolton ultras site - jeez
p.s. isn't that your Mrs login SS??