- Non league manager for non league team.

- Thought we played ok in spells second half but as usual we find yet another way to lose a game. FV need to get their fingers out and make a call.

- Job is to big for hill ....get shut asap.

- I've barely been disappointed after defeats this season given the circs. Accrington away, Rochdale at home and now this one. These also-rans can have their moment now but when we are making our way back up these leagues the boot will be on the other foot.

- OK...positives...we arent getting thrashed.  That's 4 away games running lost by 1 goal, not sure when we last had 4 away games without losing by 2 or more, this season or last?  And in 3 of the last 5 aways we've equalised in the 2nd half.  That's unheard of, we had to wait about 6 months between away equalisers in recent years,  I'd forgotten that the first goal doesn't have to be the winner.  I feel like we're improving, I may be wrong, but that's my gut feeling.

- Gary Madine has let himself go, fat cunt.

- The referee was a prick as usual . Should of been a foul not a corner at the end.

-  The Bolton FM guy talks absolute bollocks. At one point he was waxing lyrical about Liam feeneys time at Bolton. Overall we actually played ok compared to recent performances.

- Look forward to trampling on these teams when our revival starts. Might be afew years down the line but it will happen

- Might be a dodgy walk back to the station for Bolton fans tonight looks like they had a few notrights out.

- And how small time are blackpool fans semi pitch invasion and scenes liked they’d won the league and all for beating a team who’ve won one of their last dozen or so games.

- A last minute winner is one of the purest emotions to be felt in football - small time or not we would have done the same.

- They were shit and we were shitter.

-  Lacklustre 1st half but better in the 2nd.....in patches. Nobody stood out ,good or bad, but as a team we were disjointed again. For them, Madine didn't do much & looks overweight but Feeney was a menace, whipping in any number of dangerous crosses. Our support was down in numbers from the usual there but got behind the team again. .......I've never seen such a young Bolton "mob " before - is it school holidays ? - but good luck to them for turning out & sticking with their local team.

- Aye, loads of police & dogs on Poulton platform mid afternoon & yet no Bolton fans got off there & there were only one or two on the train. There seemed to be more police than usual around in Blackpool as well with vanloads of them all over the place.

- Sick of being embarrassed by shit small teams like Accrington Stanley and Blackpool. Keith Hill OUT

- accy Stanley beat this shit team 7-1 they're obviously not that good. up the Oystons

- On sober reflection - the consolation from last night is that we didn't get one of the hammerings that's come our way more than once this year. Would have particularly hard to take against them. The fact that I am thinking this way says all you need to know about the current state of our club. I look forward to the days when we're back on the up and making shit like Blackpool think twice.

- It's frustrating because the teams in this league are dog shit! ...and yet we keep losing to the shit fuckers.

- Shame we won’t play these next season had a proper moodiness about it. not on the same level as wigan but Blackpool games are getting more edgy every time and judging by the police presence they agree.

- Until we turn up in force then they disappear like the morning mist. At least Wigan try to have a pop.

- We've known the drill for decades mate,.....but, and as we all know, when we turn out mob handed, they turn into the Scarlet Pimpernel instantly.

A few salty replies to go with the chips on their shoulders. Do they actually think they are massive or have they not realised yet it was all built on money they didn't have? League 2 sounds too good for them, hopefully they keep falling.

The Reebok will be flats in a decade when they sell it as they sink further down the leagues.

Have to agree with them though, Keith Hill is more like an extra from Phoenix Nights than a football manager.

Ha ha ha - these Horwich clowns need to wake up and smell there level. Shit club.
TheSuffolkSeasider wrote:

The Reebok will be flats in a decade when they sell it as they sink further down the leagues.

Have to agree with them though, Keith Hill is more like an extra from Phoenix Nights than a football manager.

Agree. Don't like to admit it but they are a big club for League One and Two. They can do better than Keith Hill.
Couple more comments added. 
seasider wrote:Agree. Don't like to admit it but they are a big club for League One and Two. They can do better than Keith Hill.
They’re not tho. The bankrupted themselves to stay in the premier league. And now they’re all bitching because they’re back where they belong. It will be a long time before they start rising up if ever . The last three owners have nearly taken them under, it won’t be fourth time lucky for them! 

History and fan base would suggest they are a big club for League One. Don't think finances are a huge indicator of a big club otherwise Fleetwood would be considered one of the biggest clubs in League One.

There definitely a Championship size club, nothing more though.

Coinslot 👍

He will know what I mean.

seasider wrote:

Coinslot 👍

He will know what I mean.

You're welcome pal.
The same was posted on the original avftt and to be fair Denice the Menace acknowledged and provided a link which was very good of them. Swings and roundabouts.
??