Starting early with this one as there are usually plenty of comments so would rather not do it in one go. (They are a bit thick so the spelling mistakes are them, not me)

- Liverpool's under 23's coach which could mean a few good young players going on lone there.

- Sounds a good appointment to me and looking ahead to future to. 

- Pitch invade beating bottom of the league, pitch invasion vs Ipswich..sat in 13th place and they call us tinpot 😂😂😂

- So will they get in trouble with the League for what will be their 3rd incursion onto the playing surface in less than 2 seasons, dont hold your breath folks!

- 😂 blackpool are back!

-  It's their cup final next week ... Just another 3 points for us 🤣

-  If that was us running on the pitch, they’d be on the phone to every service with flashing lights 🙄

- But scumpool are a BIG club.

- Blackpool are no threat .. so that's the perfect result for us them beating Ipswich ..

- gonna be tough on Saturday especially with their new manager and the bounce it usually brings, a nice early goal should settle a few nerves.

- We won't underestimate them ... Shit as they are .. after all it's their cup final ..🤣

- There cup final 😁

- Well send the scum a packing back to do more donkey lashing... 😂😂

- Score Draw! Nailed on!!

- Please let's not talk about that game ☹️ I'm bricking it for some weird reason

- FYI I work in Blackpool and I’ve heard loads of Blackpool fans have tickets for Home End for Saturday’s Game...be aware

- Why have they been able to get them is this going to cause trouble. I have severe anxiety so thank you for informing us

- honestly I wouldn’t worry a gre always get in the stewards soon get rid, you’ll be safe

- I just dont understand as to why they've been given tickets to our end my dad said they probably didnt get tickets for their end so they've bought for ours and when police see who they're supporting they move them to their own side

- Always happens when Fleetwood play local sides at home. Nothing new they will be sorted out if they act up.

- Last year I had a blackpool fan next to me all he did was give one stifled cheer when they scored then stayed respectful the rest of the match. Its not ideal but hopefully if they are in they are as good.

- Stewards know who they are and faces and crowd will be extremely watched, a few always get in but I’m sure Tony and the guys will have it spot on as always, best stewards in the football league

- Their on the fence closet Cods anyway...wouldn't worry about it

- Away fans in and amongst the home fans has happened a fair bit over the years. Bradford in the play of semi final was the only time I’ve seen anything arise from it. Anyways the number won’t be as big as they’ll be claiming, and any nonsense, and the stewards will sort them out, unlike the jobsworths down the round.

- some who are dubious as to if they are blackpool fans or not we can ask blackpool to see if they have purchase history with them and if they do their tickets will be cancelled and re sold and they wont gain entry to the ground.

- There is always the usual bluster from their fans about going in our end ... They will be as quiet as mice .. there won't be that many ..and you'd never guess they were there ... Especially when their team are being thrashed

- Were not their rivals were just a pub team down the tram track yet we’re all the fuckwits talk about!!! Bring it on tomorrow & let’s kick they’re asses back down that friggin tram track

- Good luck if they get past the Blackpool stewards I have on the gate and the police spotters they will not be a problem if they don’t know them my brother Mike mc is doing the home end anything your not sure on just tell him we are all here for a safe and good time and that’s what we will have on Saturday enjoy your day

- There are at least 3 people in the Parkside, who have season tickets for both teams, nd others who have gone to home games for both teams, I wouldn't expect any trouble from them.

- 3x old guys who are Blackpool fans sit behind in Highbury every time we play them. Keep harking on about the good old days when Stanley Mathews and Jimmy Armfield played for them!!! Poor buggers living in the past.

- It’s all done EVOLUTION SECURITY HAS OVER 100 SIA & STEWARDS all booked in for the Fleetwood game against Blackpool tomorrow if you see anything let the stewards know we will sort any problems out that mite Occur so please help us to help you to have a memorable occasion and good day see you all tomorrow

- Here's a request, prohibit anything remotely tangerine entering the stadium. Besides Oyston of course, I like him.

- Come on fleetwood let's get scumpool done today and get the 3 points up the cods

Where have you seen these comments mate ??
Most of the people I’ve spoken to are just saying that we hope to give a better account of ourselves than we did at your place, and that we hope there is no trouble 😳
The Cod Army Facebook Page as that is the only website for Fleetwood fans I am lead to believe. There hatred towards Blackpool makes great reading so I am sure there will be some crackers as the week goes on.
Admit it, you made them all up. 

Who gives a flying fuck about Fleetwood!!!

Seriously for me Fleetwood are as significant as Grimsby in the footballing world. Trying to create beef and rivalry where there really isn't one in order to gain some kind of weird 'right to be here' status.

In other news my wife is doing her first Ocado order.

I would say we should limit their allocation to 700 next year but there is no point, they’d struggle to sell that. 

I hope they just drop out of the league ASAP, the fear of losing to them and being embarrassed in front of the football world far outweighs the joys of victory!

I honestly can’t wait to watch them fail. 

Where have you seen these comments mate ??

HereforthehandofCod wrote:Most of the people I’ve spoken to are just saying that we hope to give a better account of ourselves than we did at your place, and that we hope there is no trouble 😳

seasider wrote:The Cod Army Facebook Page as that is the only website for Fleetwood fans I am lead to believe. There hatred towards Blackpool makes great reading so I am sure there will be some crackers as the week goes on.
I don’t do facebook mate so I couldn’t comment on the posts, but will wager they are from the younger element of fans, I personally just hope for a good game and town players not freezing like we did at yours
You seem to have chilled out Cod.
seasider wrote:You seem to have chilled out Cod.
He just needed a slap from the South Stand Massive to give his head a bit of a wobble 😂😂
seasider wrote:You seem to have chilled out Cod.

😜😜

Cod Army Facebook Page
Hero wrote:

I would say we should limit their allocation to 700 next year but there is no point, they’d struggle to sell that. 

I hope they just drop out of the league ASAP, the fear of losing to them and being embarrassed in front of the football world far outweighs the joys of victory!

I honestly can’t wait to watch them fail. 

It would be a good local training ground for us UTP 😁
They have every right to be confident having won 6 out of their last 7 and only drew the other because of a conceding a late equaliser. The fact they are at home means they will be considerable favourites. On the other hand we have a new manager, 2 narrow but confidence boosting wins and almost a full squad to choose from. Whether we choose to admit it, this is a local game and as such will mean they will be massively up for this game. I have no doubt our players will be too and with little to play for ourselves, this should mean we can play with freedom and try to impress our new manager.  The key, as is often the case, will be a good start. Roll on Saturday!
What a first game for the new manager. Great chance to have an instinct impact with the fans. No doubt will be tough. We are playing a team at their peak and we are still in transition. It's sad to even say this but would be great to burst their bubble and dent their play-off chances.
NewburyOne wrote:They have every right to be confident having won 6 out of their last 7 and only drew the other because of a conceding a late equaliser. The fact they are at home means they will be considerable favourites. On the other hand we have a new manager, 2 narrow but confidence boosting wins and almost a full squad to choose from. Whether we choose to admit it, this is a local game and as such will mean they will be massively up for this game. I have no doubt our players will be too and with little to play for ourselves, this should mean we can play with freedom and try to impress our new manager.  The key, as is often the case, will be a good start. Roll on Saturday!

seasider wrote:What a first game for the new manager. Great chance to have an instinct impact with the fans. No doubt will be tough. We are playing a team at their peak and we are still in transition. It's sad to even say this but would be great to burst their bubble and dent their play-off chances.
Fair and honest comments NewburyOne, as for Seasider, I think he’s a spoilsport, 😀
HereforthehandofCod wrote:
Fair and honest comments NewburyOne, as for Seasider, I think he’s a spoilsport, 😀

Hopefully spoil your promotion push on Saturday! 😉

seasider wrote:

Hopefully spoil your promotion push on Saturday! 😉

Why would you want to do that to little old Fleetwood S/S

Looks like Fleetwood officials are responded to fears that lots of Blackpool will be in the Fleetwood end.

https://www.fleetwoodtownfc.com/news/2020/march/important-message-to-all-supporters-attending-blackpool/

seasider wrote:

Looks like Fleetwood officials are responded to fears that lots of Blackpool will be in the Fleetwood end.

https://www.fleetwoodtownfc.com/news/2020/march/important-message-to-all-supporters-attending-blackpool/

Sounds like the club is trying to generate some animosity between us.
They are basically admitting the club isn’t geared up for high profile fixtures. Get them back to Bloomers next year so we can knock fuck out of them again.
Hero wrote:They are basically admitting the club isn’t geared up for high profile fixtures. Get them back to Bloomers next year so we can knock fuck out of them again.
I guess we will never find out the reason for the reduced allocation so you have to assume is that they don't want that many Blackpool fans around the stadium because of safety fears. We could reduce their allocation next season but that wouldn't make a difference with their support.

Joey Barton:

Barton said: “I don’t mean this disrespectfully to Blackpool because it is a big football club in this area, but for us they’re just another team in our path.

“The fans will be aware it’s a derby game but for us they’re a team that sit below us in the table.

“We haven’t had that luxury in recent weeks because we’ve been up against the top three or four.

“It’s been a case of, ‘We’ve beaten the form team in the division, who’s next? God, we’ve got them away!’

“So it’s been relentless in terms of the calibre of opposition we’ve had to play. You finally play someone below you in the table and you think, ‘God, it’s Blackpool!’

“They’re in a false league position. They’ve got some great players, so you expect Blackpool to progress as the season starts to close.”

After the midweek win at Ipswich Town, Barton spoke about his pre-match comments backfiring in previous games against them and Blackpool. Still in only his second season as a head coach, the 37-year-old admits he is learning as he goes along.

The Cod Army boss said: “I’ll figure it out at the end of the season. I keep my own professional journal about what I want to do.

“Sometimes I can overstep the mark and make mistakes. I think I’ve done that but I’ve never had any experience. I’m climbing without ropes.

“I never did any coaching. I played football, got banned, went on the radio while I was banned and then came into football management.

“I was the youngest in all four divisions. I don’t think I am now but there’s no route map.

“No-one showed me how to do this and I’ve had to make loads of mistakes, and I have made loads.

“I’ve been fortunate at this football club that I’ve been supported through that.”

I think this must be the first time I a while though that our pitch actually looks better than theirs.
Wraith of Vern wrote:I think this must be the first time I a while though that our pitch actually looks better than theirs.
I think the pitch alone shows how little Oyston thought of the club. The new board have really done wonders with the pitch this season. Hopefully they will sort the rust out on the steel as that is not a good first impression of the stadium. Oyston painted it on the cheap so I imagine expensive job but hopefully a priority this summer.
seasider wrote:I think the pitch alone shows how little Oyston thought of the club. The new board have really done wonders with the pitch this season. Hopefully they will sort the rust out on the steel as that is not a good first impression of the stadium. Oyston painted it on the cheap so I imagine expensive job but hopefully a priority this summer.
That plus the fact that their head groundsman left over the summer to go to Liverpool.

This is a good one:

Good Morning Cod Army Today's the day we oh sorry what is today WELL its only the Day we have been waiting for and what for CAUSE WAUT FOR IT. WE'RE OH YES WE'VE GOT A MATCH WITH THAT CLUB NEAR THAT TRAMSTOP UP THE ROAD, Oh boy they don't know what they are in for cause we have become the Greatest Team in the league with the finest fans the Great JOEY BARTON AND CO who are the finest coaches there are, With that line up well how can we fail, there are those who thought we we're just a tin pot club in a little town going nowhere oh HOW WE HAVE PROVED THEM WRONG AND WILL CONTINUE TO DO SO. SO TO our FABULOUS TEAM THAT IS FLEETWOOD TOWN FC today boys oh how you are going to be received when you emerge from our tunnel to the tune of Electric Dreams what dreams you have made for us you cant know how much we love you abd that we are behind you every kick of the way continue to carry on with the good work run rings round them show them you are a team to be feared, stay safe and when they fall dont let them back up cause who are we we're THE MIGHTY COD ARMY THAT'S WHO WE ARE AND WE'RE GOING PLACES

xxxxxxxxxx. GOOD LUCK xxxxxxxxx

⚽⚽⚽⚽GOALS GALORE ⚽⚽⚽

🇮🇩🇮🇩 ONWARDS AND UPWARDS 🇮🇩

Somebody's going to wake up with a sore head 😂😂
It is pretty ridiculous that the Fleetwood town club is making out like they are the victims when they forced Blackpool supports into the home end by making such a small allocation available. There were always going to be Blackpool in the Home end because of ticket demand, but by making the allocation so small they have put a bit of a target on themselves. 
He certainly likes to receive the boys.